Danni Minogue Boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArticMule

Registered Shopper
Have had my eye for a while on her purple high heeled boots. Found them in the 'sale' section and decided to give them a punt. OMWord they fit like the old size 40/uk 7's did a couple of decades ago. No more a 40 being too small and the 41 too big. Such a good fit I have just ordered the black ones for work heh heh am a happy bunny comfy high heels that don't either pinch or slop

Have had my eye for a while on her purple high heeled boots. Found them in the 'sale' section and decided to give them a punt. OMWord they fit like the old size 40/uk 7's did a couple of decades ago. No more a 40 being too small and the 41 too big. Such a good fit I have just ordered the black ones for work heh heh am a happy bunny comfy high heels that don't either pinch or slop
They are lovely and the sort of thing I would definitely wear if I had the occasion. Since I stopped being office-based and definitely since the pandemic, I seem to wear Skechers and similar all the time. I can’t remember the last time I went to a wedding or any proper dressy event 😢

Anyway, I do have similar to these DM ones but I am still a bit tempted so I’ve just added them to my Wish List for the time being while I deliberate. I thought I’d conquered my shoe habit but it appears not! I bought a few pairs of Moda in Pelle ones after seeing them on QVC (most of mine came from Debenhams, much reduced) - never worn them, much as I’d love to! In fact, there’s an unhealthy amount of gorgeous smart shoes in the spare room which never see the light of day. I open boxes and get a nice surprise because I had forgotten about them. Embarrassing! I can’t be the only one like that, can I?

Please tell me I’m normal!

They are lovely and the sort of thing I would definitely wear if I had the occasion. Since I stopped being office-based and definitely since the pandemic, I seem to wear Skechers and similar all the time. I can’t remember the last time I went to a wedding or any proper dressy event 😢

Anyway, I do have similar to these DM ones but I am still a bit tempted so I’ve just added them to my Wish List for the time being while I deliberate. I thought I’d conquered my shoe habit but it appears not! I bought a few pairs of Moda in Pelle ones after seeing them on QVC (most of mine came from Debenhams, much reduced) - never worn them, much as I’d love to! In fact, there’s an unhealthy amount of gorgeous smart shoes in the spare room which never see the light of day. I open boxes and get a nice surprise because I had forgotten about them. Embarrassing! I can’t be the only one like that, can I?

Of course you are normal. Who doesn't have a wardrobe dedicated to storing shoes and boots in? I have a stash of Irregular Choice ones which I really must ebay and pass on. Also recently discovered Fairfax and Favor so have added boots, knee high and ankle to the store from there. Just wish I went out often enough to wear them all on a regular basis lol

Of course you are normal. Who doesn't have a wardrobe dedicated to storing shoes and boots in? I have a stash of Irregular Choice ones which I really must ebay and pass on. Also recently discovered Fairfax and Favor so have added boots, knee high and ankle to the store from there. Just wish I went out often enough to wear them all on a regular basis lol
Phew! We even have similar reasons for not wearing them enough.

Have you sold shoes on eBay before? I was thinking of doing that with ones I definitely wouldn’t wear again but I am worried about too many returns making it costly for me. I wouldn’t mind not making much from selling them but getting the right size of shoe is hard and repeated postage costs would soon add up. I have sold the odd item of clothing but clothing doesn’t have to be a perfect fit for comfort, plus I provide detailed measurements to avoid disappointment. Shoes are trickier, I think.

PS Off to look at Irregular Choice and Fairfax & Favor! You’re not helping here!

Yes, I have sold shoes/boots on eBay. Usually I give the size on the shoe and then advise how it fits for me ie tight =more likely a small 7 or 6.5, a little large or rarely just right. I do find if people already buy that make they know their fit. Haven't ever had any back. I also tested the theory you can sell anything on eBay and bought a pair of the tastiest sandles you could imagine from a car boot and golly gosh I sold them!!! For a big profit too. Plus I had one of the bidders msm me not only with photos, I assumed of him, but also the request if he won would I walk through a muddy puddle in them before I sent them to him!!!!

Yes, I have sold shoes/boots on eBay. Usually I give the size on the shoe and then advise how it fits for me ie tight =more likely a small 7 or 6.5, a little large or rarely just right. I do find if people already buy that make they know their fit. Haven't ever had any back. I also tested the theory you can sell anything on eBay and bought a pair of the tastiest sandles you could imagine from a car boot and golly gosh I sold them!!! For a big profit too. Plus I had one of the bidders msm me not only with photos, I assumed of him, but also the request if he won would I walk through a muddy puddle in them before I sent them to him!!!!
Tatiest not tastiest blasted autocorrect

You, normal?
I’m taking the fifth on that one I think 😂

Ah, sounds like one of Ms Huntley’s friends . . .

Oh dear, your experience with that guy! Did he win the bid or did you sell to someone else? I’m not sure I could cope with a weirdo like that.

Speaking of which …

You, normal?
I’m taking the fifth on that one I think 😂
I thought I’d be safe in this thread but no, you hunt me down and take the pi55 again! Good job I know you’re only joking. You think I'm completely sane and sensible from what you’ve learnt about me on the forum, don’t you? 100% head screwed on and rational about purchases.

Oh dear, your experience with that guy! Did he win the bid or did you sell to someone else? I’m not sure I could cope with a weirdo like that.

Speaking of which …

I thought I’d be safe in this thread but no, you hunt me down and take the pi55 again! Good job I know you’re only joking. You think I'm completely sane and sensible from what you’ve learnt about me on the forum, don’t you? 100% head screwed on and rational about purchases.
Someone else won, yes more than the one bidder. It kept the guys at work amused having daily updates on the msm',s sent to me. Nothing as strange as people

Latest posts

Back