Dawny Speaks!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
"Says Dawn, “I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to join a channel that is so focused on craft and is as passionate as I am about the industry I love. I thrive on sharing my inspirations and creativity. Create and Craft will give me a more focused opportunity to do just that. I am looking forward to my first on-air date with Create and Craft on 31st May.”"

more focused than what? QVC?

theyve been your bread and butter for the last 15 years love.... be careful. a little humility may be in order.

I've seen very little of the crafting stuff 'cos its not my cuppa-t but isnt she a bit too reserved and 'boring' for C&C? I dont think even Deano could get a particularly dynamic show going with her!

Rich

every time i look at DB i think of hilda ogden. its the lips. very thin lips with a bit of lipstick in the middle on the cupid's bow.

when i'm not thinking of that i'm thinking of a bulldog chewing a wasp.

dont get me wrong, there are times when she has looked ok, but generally speaking she looks like she should be blacking a grate in a lancashire mill town. how she ever got that very cute JJ into bed is a mystery to me.

anyway, yes, i know im being bitchy but *snaps fingers in shape of a W* WHATEVEOH!

what channel is C&C on? i may tune in.

every time i look at DB i think of hilda ogden. its the lips. very thin lips with a bit of lipstick in the middle on the cupid's bow.

dont get me wrong, there are times when she has looked ok, but generally speaking she looks like she should be blacking a grate in a lancashire mill town. how she ever got that very cute JJ into bed is a mystery to me.

anyway, yes, i know im being bitchy but *snaps fingers in shape of a W* WHATEVEOH!

Wow harsh.

Anyone would think BB you deliberately took that line out of context just to be provocative... surely not LOL!!

Alcohol. :cheeky:

But then, I guess the fact that La Bibby was a more mature self made woman (how appropriate for a crafter...) and owned her own business, not to mention having her own contract with "the UK's number one shopping channel" would turn any poor young guy's head.

It was a love match, pure and simple. Anyone who thought JJ was a fling that got out of hand is definitely mistaken.

Probably.

I've seen very little of the crafting stuff 'cos its not my cuppa-t but isnt she a bit too reserved and 'boring' for C&C? I dont think even Deano could get a particularly dynamic show going with her!
Rich

That's an image that makes me want to wash out my mind's eye with bleach :puke:

what is "Freeview"?

It's what the plebs use to watch non-terrestrial channels.

They don't use Sky because that's a waste of benefit money that would be better spent on beer and fags.

Possibly :cheeky:

Yeah sorry, I could have worded that a tad differently in hindsight!! :grin:

It's what the plebs use to watch non-terrestrial channels.

They don't use Sky because that's a waste of benefit money that would be better spent on beer and fags.

Possibly :cheeky:

Oh alright then you sarcy buggers, Sky 671!! :grin:

Rich

Anyway I have no benefit money left, spent it all on booze!! lol

Latest posts

Back