Debbie Flint diamonique

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see she now has her own eek items to sell, is there no limit to her cashing in?
Maybe she'll have a suitcase full of them, to flog to the good burghers of Sheepwash. She did say she was gracing the West Country with her presence for the next week, which I'm sure they're thrilled about.

I really like this bee pendant in the pic but seeing as I rarely get to wear jewellery these days then I`ll sit on my hands and my debit card.
bee pendant.jpg

Vienna can you stop doing this to me 😂where is it from 😊
Sorry Lynn. It`s from this website and you can mix and match chains either by length or type and contact them if you need a different chain than those listed with the item.

Sorry Lynn. It`s from this website and you can mix and match chains either by length or type and contact them if you need a different chain than those listed with the item.
Thank you 😊

Talking of diamonique. I'm visiting my mum and I had on my "in the sale" diamonique ring. My fingers have got a bit swollen so I had it on my third finger, left hand. Mum nearly pee'd her pants thinking Mr CC had bought me an engagement ring :LOL::LOL: As if.

Apparently it looks the part!

CC

Talking of diamonique. I'm visiting my mum and I had on my "in the sale" diamonique ring. My fingers have got a bit swollen so I had it on my third finger, left hand. Mum nearly pee'd her pants thinking Mr CC had bought me an engagement ring :LOL::LOL: As if.

Apparently it looks the part!

CC
Which one?

I just looked but it's no longer there. It was a square stone with gold plate band. Looks lovely, cost about £40.

CC

I had a quick look at the blogs but am simply not interested in what presenters on a shopping telly say or do! If I want to buy something it is because I want it not because it has their name on or they are paid to push it.They are not Demi gods dear sycophants. Miserable old woman signing off!

Latest posts

Back