Debbie Flint on the news.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jai1998

Registered Shopper
I'm surprised nobody has already mentioned about Debbie Flint being on the ITV news tonight being interviewed while attending the Conservative Party conference today.

She was giving her opinion on what had been said by the speakers today.

I was slightly surprised that as a person who is a familiar face on TV, she would be giving her opinion on her political leanings in this way.

She regularly mentions Tory stuff on social media, think she even did in Q blog once!!! :eek:

I'm surprised nobody has already mentioned about Debbie Flint being on the ITV news tonight being interviewed while attending the Conservative Party conference today.

I was slightly surprised that as a person who is a familiar face on TV, she would be giving her opinion on her political leanings in this way.
Considering she's just had an operation for a detached retina I'm surprised that she's in Manchester surrounded by that lot. Actually I'm surprised that anyone, regardless of the state of their eyes, would want to be surrounded by that lot.

She regularly mentions Tory stuff on social media, think she even did in Q blog once!!! :eek:

Bleurgh.

Considering she's just had an operation for a detached retina I'm surprised that she's in Manchester surrounded by that lot. Actually I'm surprised that anyone, regardless of the state of their eyes, would want to be surrounded by that lot.
Well I do I know!!!!
I thought it was Julia that had had the eye operation.
🙄😮😲

I thought that! Sure you’re meant to take it easy after a detached retina - going to a Tory conference would surely be contraindicated?!

It would certainly make my blood boil - even the thought of it does!

I’m quite surprised she’s a card-carrying Conservative anyway. I hadn’t given any thought to what her politics would be (or anything about her!), but if I did I wouldn’t have thought that?

I thought that! Sure you’re meant to take it easy after a detached retina - going to a Tory conference would surely be contraindicated?!

It would certainly make my blood boil - even the thought of it does!

I’m quite surprised she’s a card-carrying Conservative anyway. I hadn’t given any thought to what her politics would be (or anything about her!), but if I did I wouldn’t have thought that?
I'm gutted that it isn't being held at the ICC in Birmingham, quite close to home, because I long to tell George Eustice what I hope happens to him. I'll just have to keep sending him the daily hate mail, sorry, email.

You're all missing the point. The thing with politics is you worm your way in, be seen in the right places (even better if you have a media presence already), chummy up with the right people, say the right things and next thing you're sitting on the front bench, diversity and all that being what it is.

Why aren't I there already?

Come on, old Debbie will be leaping with her secret HGV licence to drive a lorry and make sure QVC customers get their food orders for Xmas.;)

Don't forget the ex TV presenter whose name I forget managed to get herself in the cabinet.

Short blond nasty B*tch she is too. Made Duncan Smith look like a soft hearted pussy cat.
Esther McVey

Anything to be in the lime light.

Latest posts

Back