Decleor TSV 12/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

patricia49

Registered Shopper
Anyone any clues as to what is in the March TSV - Fiona has said it will include 4 full sizes - hope two of them aren't cleanser and toner. also anyone heard anything about the tinted hydra floral - supposed to be beauty product of the month for April - I guess that means it won't be in the March TSV although they may include a small sample just to whet our appetites.

i think it was going to be cleanser, toner (new formulations, but i am not that knowledgable on that part of their range) and a supersize 30 ml Essential Night Balm (also known as Neroli Balm) and a 200 ml supersize Gel Prolagene

at least that was the plan for the last TSV which was then pulled, and the previous TSV repeated instead - and at the time of the last TSV, Fiona had said that the above will now be the March TSV
but.....who knows... QVC might change it again, they seem to be having plenty of trouble forecasting demand these days

if the TSV goes ahead as above, the balm & prolagene are part of my essential routine, so i'd go for it if the price is right (and any spare prolagene you don't want, feel free to enquire within, i'd be happy to come to an arrangement...)

p.s. Patricia, where did you hear Fiona say 4 'full sizes' please ?

think its

Decleor 4 Piece Supersize Skin Perfection Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.202803

Decleor Supersize Skin Perfection Collection. This four-piece set features your daily cleansing and toning essentials; Decleor's bestselling face and body treatment, Prolagene Gel; and a luxurious night balm perfect for working wonders as you sleep. Revitalise and hydrate tired, sluggish skin with this supersize collection from Decleor.

Contains:

1 x Essentials Cleansing Milk (400ml; supersize) - this ultra-light milk cleanser gently dissolves make-up and impurities from the face and eyes and leaves your skin feeling fresh, clear and perfectly balanced. Suitable for all skin types

1 x Essential Tonifying Lotion (400ml; supersize) - this soft pink lotion immediately refreshes the complexion and is essential to be used after cleansing to complete the effective removal of make-up and impurities from the skin. Alcohol-free it is suitable for all skin types, gently rebalancing and preparing the skin for further skincare products application

1 x Prolagene Gel (200ml; supersize) - designed for use on both your face and body to help revitalise and leave your skin looking firmer

1 x Neroli Essential Night Balm (30ml; supersize) - this 100% natural, preservative free balm, offers all the benefits of a made-to-measure aromatic night-care treatment for all skin types. When smoothed onto the face, the melt-in texture dissolves perfectly into the skin leaving it soft, smooth and radiant

yes SCW, that is exactly what i was expecting too for the March TSV & what Fiona was/is expecting according to facebook (provided QVC doesn't change it again)

Fiona mentioned four full sizes on her facebook page and also said she would start the 'reveal' at the beginning of March. If SCW is right ( and she usually is) then it will be the third TSV in a row to have two full sizes of cleanser and toner. Love the prologene and balm so it depends on the price.

yes SCW, that is exactly what i was expecting too for the March TSV & what Fiona was/is expecting according to facebook (provided QVC doesn't change it again)

Yeah it was supposed to be the TSV in January and got changed last minute, even Fiona herself had started to reveal what the items were at last minute had to post and say it wasn't after all and was out of her hands but we would get it in March!!

Fiona had revealed all the items of that TSV, at least on the Fiona & Laura QVC facebook page, which is where i got the info i posted earlier from
but i think there are a number of facebook pages for Fiona

Fiona mentioned four full sizes on her facebook page and also said she would start the 'reveal' at the beginning of March. If SCW is right ( and she usually is) then it will be the third TSV in a row to have two full sizes of cleanser and toner. Love the prologene and balm so it depends on the price.

hehe i aint a she im a HE (male)

in case anyone is interested :
Fiona Brackenbury says that tomorrow at 4pm with Alison, there is going to be 'something brand new and amazing'

p.s. i am not connected in any way with any of the brands/orgs/people involved

Last edited by a moderator:
What I want from the TSV

Full size neck product
Aromessence oil of some sort, full size or probably more realistically half size
Aromessence night balm
Day cream of sorm sort
Half size of another product

Give us that for £50 plus a couple of little samples. You'll sell out in 10 minutes.

But we had all better be prepared after the red carpet manicure debarcle to actually receive a tub of Astral, a chapstick and a bottle of oil of ulay (yes ulay not olay)

That was funny Yorko,I believe Fiona will be backstage at the Brits tonight,massaging a few egos no doubt.
Lynn

Candycane
the contents of the next TSV should have a supersize 30ml Essential (Neroli) Night Balm and a big 200ml size Prolagene Gel (which you use on the neck for a tightening effect)
(i think the full TSV details should be on the page 1 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back