Decleor TSV 26/5/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pretty Impressive ML for ML Value!

15ml neroli £44
400ml Gradual Glow £50.40 (31.50 for 250ml)
30ml hydra floral light £25
15ml hydra floral mask £8.85 (29.50 for 50ml)

So £128.25 in Total.

Not for me - don't like that tanning muck. No choice so no sale. On a brighter note Cheapsmells are doing up to 65% off till Sunday on Decleor. Off to stock up I am.

I loved the glow from last year's TSV and found it really easy to use, giving a nice light colour to my otherwise blue-white skin. Look's like it's going to be 3 EP, as £45.90 works out to three EPs of £15.30.

Ooops! Must have been something I said...replied to post yesterday and now it's disappeared:confused:

Must of been moved...just found it in 'I miss Ecotan' thread:doh:

Last edited:
Yay, my TSV is showing as shipped already (bought it in the midnight hour). Will be selling on the Hydra Floral 24Hr Moisturiser, am going to be listing some bits and pieces in The Drop on Monday so look out for it there if you're after this bit alone.

Fiona's and Alison's skin both look dreadful on my screen, and Alison's eye bags, OMG.

I'm not going for this TSV. I've been across to Cheap Smells and bought what I wanted from their Decleor sale.

As well as her general mooing I notice Fiona has taken to mooing the word, "Yeah" in a most exaggerated manor. This was on the 4pm hour with Chloe. Almost ape-ing Caroline Aherne from that Royal Family tv programme, though not quite as low pitched.

"Yeeaaahhhhhhhh" most amusing!
:giggle:

Latest posts

Back