Diamonique Design Of The Month

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diamonique Pick of the Month January

Steel by Diamonique 1ct tw Bangle Stainless Steel

Steel by Diamonique 0.60 ct tw Swiss Set Hoop Earrings Stainless Steel

Steel by Diamonique 0.30 ct tw Swiss Set Eternity Ring Stainless Steel

Steel by Diamonique 9.25ct tw Tennis Bracelet Stainless Steel

Disappointing in stainless steel. I suppose it is to keep costs down to make it seem value. Gold and silver prices shooting up because of economic uncertainty. I think of my jewellery as something special, to be treasured and to pass on so do not want stainless steel.

Wouldn't the stainless steel tarnish? Is it meant to look lke silver /gold/ - because if the diamonds are meant to be believable, surely one would only pay for a diamond if it was going to be set in a real precious metal? It's like paying for super duper tyres & hubs on a Lada car, isn't it?

Is this also meant to replicate the popular Gucci bangle (in real version gems/metal)

Lots of Q's, I know. I'm still learning jewellery.

Diamonique Picks of the month Febuary

Diamonique 1.12ct tw Angel Wing Pendant Sterling Silver

Diamonique 0.69ct tw Angel Heart Necklace Sterling Silver

Diamonique 0.77ct tw Angel Wing Bracelet Sterling Silver

Diamonique 0.19ct tw Angel Wing Stud Climber Earrings Sterling Silver

Diamonique 0.90ct tw Angel Wing Leaverback Earrings Sterling Silver

Wouldn't the stainless steel tarnish? Is it meant to look lke silver /gold/ - because if the diamonds are meant to be believable, surely one would only pay for a diamond if it was going to be set in a real precious metal? It's like paying for super duper tyres & hubs on a Lada car, isn't it?

Is this also meant to replicate the popular Gucci bangle (in real version gems/metal)

Lots of Q's, I know. I'm still learning jewellery.
I bought a beautiful necklace from a market in Ville Franche a few years ago. The stallholder had some pieces she had made and I bought a stainless steel one that's never tarnished.

Diamonique Picks of the Month March

Brenda Edwards Diamonique Scattered Stone Bangle

Brenda Edwards Diamonique Scattered Stone Ring

Brenda Edwards Diamonique Scatter Circle Drop Earrings

Brenda Edwards Diamonique Scatter Circle Pendant Necklace

Brenda Edwards Diamonique Sparkle Hoop Earrings

Base metal by the way the write up diesnt make any mention of being silver and the options all all 'tones'

The earrings do look very pretty. I don't mind it being brass if it's well made and doesn't tarnish easily - and hypoallergenic of course.

I liked the rose gold hoops shown in the video for 349083 but there isn't a rose gold option and the yellow gold looks totally different. For brass and CZ they're all over-priced. I'm out!

Diamonique Design of the Month April

Diamonique 3.12ct tw Coronation Collection Stud Earrings Sterling Silver

Diamonique 8.66ct tw Coronation Collection Leverback Earrings Sterling Silver

Diamonique 4.21ct tw Coronation Collection Pendant Necklace Sterling Silver

Diamonique 4.17ct tw Coronation Collection Solitaire Ring Sterling Silver

Diamonique 2.71ct tw Coronation Collection Eternity Ring Sterling Silver

Latest posts

Back