Diamonique Drop Earrings Sterling Silver TSV 26/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

they proberbly made more due to knowing how well these usually go so thats proberbly why but they wont risk anything too different on a tsv as usually dont pay off

If that's the case, they are being foolish. Playing safer and safer is often a sign of a company in difficulty - you can't solve a problem that way... sometimes you just have to be a bit braver.

When you love jewellery but stop watching even those show because you just know it is going to be boring boring boring then you know Q have truly lost their way.

Jewellery wise I am Q's ideal customer and they have lost me so what chance do they have with others.

i have bought a lot of jewellery in the decades qvc have been on air. its my most purchased items. the quality is usually very very good. it has become a bit stale over the years and thier solid gold prices are shocking

Well I've gone for them as I've got nothing similar. By Q standards the postage isn't too outrageous so I won't be too mad if they're a fail.

Well I've gone for them as I've got nothing similar. By Q standards the postage isn't too outrageous so I won't be too mad if they're a fail.

Yeah I have nothing similar either so for me it was a good TSV. Not everyone lots of QVC jewellery.

Mine was despatched yesterday afternoon, however it's Royal Mail so I won't anticipate receiving it until the end of next week!

I went for them and my account says they were despatched on 27th Feb which was Saturday but they still haven't arrived. Has anyone else received theirs?

maybe because qvc are moving operations to poland the staff have decided to sabotage qvc deliveries

Mine arrived by Royal Mail today, so yours should be with you soon.
Royal Mail do tend to take longer to arrive

Mine arrived by Royal Mail today, so yours should be with you soon.
Royal Mail do tend to take longer to arrive

Arrived late this afternoon and I do like them although they are very like the previous ones I bought. Ah well, they do say you go for the same things so I must fall into that category.....predicable!

And still mine haven't arrived! To quote their famous delivery promise - "We'll have you with these within 3-5 working days" - what a joke...

And still mine haven't arrived! To quote their famous delivery promise - "We'll have you with these within 3-5 working days" - what a joke...

hope they are not lost because.......you will have to wait fpr a lost parcel letter and post it back. you cant just phone in like the real world

Whoopee, mine arrived today! Very pleased, they are good for casual or getting really dressed up. Doesn't make you feel as wonderful as real diamonds though, does it :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back