Tili Radiance & Glow 6 Piece Collection £49.95 + £1.95 post & 5 Easy Pays

• 1 x Tili Pro 3 in 1 Anti-Ageing Face Shield RRP £81.50 + post
  • 1 x Neom Perfect Night's Sleep Oil (28ml) RRP £43 + post
  • 1 x We are Paradoxx Volume Blow Dry Spray (100ml) RRP £20 + post
  • 1 x Skinsense Retinol Body Cream (100ml) RRP £26 + post
  • 1 x Gatineau Radiance Enhancing Gommage (15ml) RRP £10 + post
  • 1 x Elemis Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (150ml) RRP £35 + post
Total RRP £215.50 + post

Meanwhile, in the real world, who would actually pay the stated full price for any of those items? When I look at a Tili box, a TSV or any set to assess the value and whether I’m interested, a breakdown like llloyd does is useful but most of all I think “What would I pay for a decent [insert item]?” So, with this latest Tili set, what would I pay for a good blow-dry spray, what would I pay for a good 100ml body cream, etc? And I’m afraid it’s nothing like the RRPs above. Not even half in most cases. £26 for a 100ml body cream from a two-bit brand? It would last me less than a fortnight! Apart from anything else, I wouldn’t even consider buying the face shield. So I just about make £40 for the lot and that’s being generous. Having said that, I realise other people put a different value on items so fill yer boots! And I am tight and miserable!

😒

Meanwhile, in the real world, who would actually pay the stated full price for any of those items? When I look at a Tili box, a TSV or any set to assess the value and whether I’m interested, a breakdown like llloyd does is useful but most of all I think “What would I pay for a decent [insert item]?” So, with this latest Tili set, what would I pay for a good blow-dry spray, what would I pay for a good 100ml body cream, etc? And I’m afraid it’s nothing like the RRPs above. Not even half in most cases. £26 for a 100ml body cream from a two-bit brand? It would last me less than a fortnight! Apart from anything else, I wouldn’t even consider buying the face shield. So I just about make £40 for the lot and that’s being generous. Having said that, I realise other people put a different value on items so fill yer boots! And I am tight and miserable!

😒
I so agree with this!
I always think a lot of people buying from QVC having unlimited incomes and are bored…..
Crazy prices

I so agree with this!
I always think a lot of people buying from QVC having unlimited incomes and are bored…..
Crazy prices
Not bored enough to go to the shops and actually buy the stuff. I'm pretty sure that most people wouldn't buy half of what they buy if they had to go out and get it. If they've got the money, then it's just a number. Cup of tea, spend all morning watching Q and trawling their website, then have the thrill of waiting for the parcel, be disappointed and look for something else to buy.
Pointless me buying a tili box, though I appreciate if you believe all the baloney about the facemask, then that's probably worth going for, it's yours to keep. For me pointless finding a brand I like but can't afford to buy subsequently!

Tili Pro 3 in 1 Anti-Ageing Face Shield - £81.50 QVC cost £19.63
Neom Perfect Night's Sleep Oil (28ml) - £43 direct cost £10.36
We are Paradoxx Volume Blow Dry Spray (100ml) - £20 direct cost £4.82
Skinsense Retinol Body Cream (100ml) - £26 direct cost £6.26
Gatineau Radiance Enhancing Gommage (15ml) - RRP £10 cost £2.41
Elemis Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (150ml) - £35 direct cost £8.43

Total £215.50 cost £51.90 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

Latest posts

Back