Tili Beauty Edit Bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tili Midlife Beauty Edit Bag £25 + £1.95 post

• 1 x Alpha H Beauty Sleep Power Peel (15ml) RRP £19.99 + post
  • 1 x SBC Arnica Gel (100ml) RRP £9 + post
  • 1 x Philip Kingsley Itchy Flaky Scalp Shampoo (250ml) RRP £27 + post
  • 1 x Perricone Rejuvenating Moisturiser (7.5ml) RRP £22 + post (Based on 30ml RRP being £88)
  • 1 x Kindra V Relief Serum (28g) RRP £54 + post
  • 1 x tote bag

Total RRP £131.99 + post

• 1 x Alpha H Beauty Sleep Power Peel 15ml RRP £19.99 cost £4.08
  • 1 x SBC Arnica Gel 100ml RRP £9 cost £1.84
  • 1 x Philip Kingsley Itchy Flaky Scalp Shampoo 250ml RRP £27 cost £5.51
  • 1 x Perricone Rejuvenating Moisturiser 7.5ml RRP £22 Based on 30ml RRP being £88 cost £4.49
  • 1 x Kindra V Relief Serum 28g RRP £54 cost £11.03
  • 1 x tote bag

Total RRP £131.99 cost £26.95 incl p&p.

Thanks SCW for prices.

I'm 53 on Sunday and I'm so f×××ing bored of this menopause sh*t.....can you tell??!
I clicked on the item thinking; "Ooh some nice quality gear for us "midlifers". But no.
I want to ring up simpering Tili BA and shout that, like many others, I still get periods every 28 days. I really don't want to be constantly reminded that sweaty pits, wrinkly skin and a sore itchy chuff are waiting around the corner! Billions of women have coped/adapted with one of life's certainties, and there is now so much more openness and information that we quite able to seek out if necessary.

I just hate, hate, hate that once over the age of 35 we are clumped in the "Davina et al" sympathy/empathy/moneyspinning booth. Grrrrrrrr.

Sorry all- rant over... must be PMT 😘 x

I’m just amazed that I managed to get through the menopause all on my own without the constant “support” every time you turn on the television or radio or pick up a magazine. I know some women really suffer but the fact that it’s been highlighted everywhere makes it seem like an illness when it’s just a normal journey in life for women. I didn’t go on HRT but did find Evening Primrose was helpful, but we’re all different.

In my store we've had Davina's menopause book in stock for weeks, I'm almost sure that we have yet to sell one, come to think of it I haven't seen anyone actually pick it up and look at it and it's merchandised in a prime position.

Sharply contrasted with the new Richard Osman book 'The Last Devil to Die' we sold the first copy within ten minutes of putting it out and sold ten copies in two days.

Don't tell Davina that there's more money in murder than menopause or she'll be hopping on the fiction bandwagon.

I’m just amazed that I managed to get through the menopause all on my own without the constant “support” every time you turn on the television or radio or pick up a magazine. I know some women really suffer but the fact that it’s been highlighted everywhere makes it seem like an illness when it’s just a normal journey in life for women. I didn’t go on HRT but did find Evening Primrose was helpful, but we’re all different.
Do you mean you never had to have a conversation with the woman who sells bedding on QVC, or needed Jilly to support you on your journey? lol

I don’t think this collection is bad. It’s really got nothing to do with menopause but the sales pitch will turn off loads of people. I like the tote but it’s ruined by the slogan. I completely agree that banging on about menopause every five minutes on a shopping channel is massively boring and a blatant cry for sales.

I'm 53 on Sunday and I'm so f×××ing bored of this menopause sh*t.....can you tell??!
I clicked on the item thinking; "Ooh some nice quality gear for us "midlifers". But no.
I want to ring up simpering Tili BA and shout that, like many others, I still get periods every 28 days. I really don't want to be constantly reminded that sweaty pits, wrinkly skin and a sore itchy chuff are waiting around the corner! Billions of women have coped/adapted with one of life's certainties, and there is now so much more openness and information that we quite able to seek out if necessary.

I just hate, hate, hate that once over the age of 35 we are clumped in the "Davina et al" sympathy/empathy/moneyspinning booth. Grrrrrrrr.

Sorry all- rant over... must be PMT 😘 x
My periods ended when I was 53/54 and I am now 60. I am really lucky because I had none of the above. Hardly noticed at all; actually it was a relief.

My periods ended when I was 53/54 and I am now 60. I am really lucky because I had none of the above. Hardly noticed at all; actually it was a relief.
Sounds good to me @Almerinda. Thank you for taking the time to talk about the other side of the coin. Fingers crossed 🤞 xx

I don’t think this collection is bad. It’s really got nothing to do with menopause but the sales pitch will turn off loads of people. I like the tote but it’s ruined by the slogan. I completely agree that banging on about menopause every five minutes on a shopping channel is massively boring and a blatant cry for sales.
I'd snap it up fast before the W word gets removed from the OED!!! Seriously though I think even "Ms inclusivity" would struggle to shoehorn, the womb-less, chicken filleted, frock wearing minority into a show about the menopause!

Latest posts

Back