DON'T BOTHER WITH Arnova 13.3 Tablet Computer TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm really like my Kindle Fire HD. The sound quality of the Dolby speaker (built in) is the best out of all the tablets. This has been commented on in many reviews. I use the Tune In radio app alot and it's a joy to listen to Classic FM and my other new favourite Sky FM Romantica (lots of Andrea Bocelli etc).

I bought a 6 month subscription to Love Film on an Amazon Black Friday deal for £16 and the HD quality is excellent. It's also great with BBC iPlayer.

I don't use lots of apps and stick to about 6-7 of them which are regularly used so it doesn't bother me that the Kindle App Store doesn't have as many apps as Googe play or iTunes. I still buy my music from iTunes via my iPhone 5 or my MacBook Pro.

The Kindle Fire HD is more portable than the iPad which is why I sold mine as it wasn't getting the use. I do like the iPad Mini but at the moment the Kindle Fire HD specs are better and its £100 cheaper. I might get an iPad mini when the 2nd generation one is launched (probably later this year) as it will be an improved version, as they usually are. The only reason I would is that there are apps I use for work that aren't available on Android etc and although I use them on my iPhone I do need my glasses on to read the small text. But I'm happy to wait and see. Otherwise my Kindle Fire HD does its job really well.
Yes the sound is excellent on the kindle fire HD and OH bought the £16 love film deal to use on laptop as cannot use Nexus 7 for it as no app on Google Play but I still prefer the Nexus 7. I use the Kindle app on it and also Tune in and words with friends

I tried to watch the videos yesterday on the www but they wouldn't play.

Tried again today, but they are no longer there, not even the informercial.

How can they expect to sell them? What a shambles.

I tried to watch the videos yesterday on the www but they wouldn't play.

Tried again today, but they are no longer there, not even the informercial.

How can they expect to sell them? What a shambles.

We gave any shopping network selling tablet devices your IP address to block you from seeing videos about them :grin:

PJ

A few years ago when netbooks were all the rage, I saw one that had a rotatable 10inch screen so it worked both as a conventional netbook with keyboard, or as a touch-screen tablet, and it looked like a tablet in this configuration as the keyboard was hidden away below the screen.

I thought this was an excellent idea, but I haven't seen one like this for ages.

It was before tablets became so popular, and was better IMO.

A few years ago when netbooks were all the rage, I saw one that had a rotatable 10inch screen so it worked both as a conventional netbook with keyboard, or as a touch-screen tablet, and it looked like a tablet in this configuration as the keyboard was hidden away below the screen.

I thought this was an excellent idea, but I haven't seen one like this for ages.

i think dell make one that can be used with or without it's keyboard if that's what you mean.

I am not 100% but I am sure Graham ordered one but sent it back because it was so slow. I remember hearing others not liking them other forums.

PJ.

Latest posts

Back