DOTD - The Hair Group

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maybe Bod should too, it could do wonders for his career!

There's a weatherman on BBC News called Ben Rich. He dosen't half look like Bod, with hair.

benbod.jpgbod.jpg

Crikey! if he'd got a grey suit on, I would think it WAS him :nod:

Bod has the hand actions of a weatherman, he'd be great at highlighting any deep depressions that are heading our way.

And I don't mean what's on tonight at 10pm.

On the Hair group website if you click on Click here for booking procedure a pop up comes up.
It says this when you hover over register your details:
If you have a gift experience voucher please call our Customer Services Team 01923 234 556 (option 1). If you have a national magazine promotional voucher please complete and send to The Beauty Group, Unit F Penfold Trading Estate, Imperial Way Watford, Herts WD24 4YY . The Beauty Group will register your details and allocate you to your nearest salon. Your details will be sent to the participating salon.

On the Hair group website if you click on Click here for booking procedure a pop up comes up.
It says this when you hover over register your details:

I see that now, thanks Thunder. So basically you cannot find out in advance what salons participate, and they just allocate you one.

Sounds a bit 'suck it and see' to me. That kind of explains these complaints on littlewoods.com a bit more clearly.

http://www.littlewoods.com/virgin-experience-days-hair-cut-and-finish-at-hair-group-salon/693663076.prd

hmmm, not as straight forward as it sounds is it?
does that mean you actually can't book it at a salon of your choice, they allocate you the nearest one or something like that?

hmmm, not as straight forward as it sounds is it?
does that mean you actually can't book it at a salon of your choice, they allocate you the nearest one or something like that?

It would appear so deedee. I guess a lot of people would choose their nearest salon anyway but it's very vague. If you have no idea what salon you will get you can hardly make an informed purchase. You just better hope it isn't in the name of S Todd :giggle:

Peter is selling it now. He assures us that to be part of the Hair Group you have to be a good salon. Here are the full T&C's.

This voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase for one person only aged 18 years and over. All bookings are subject to availability. Please allow up to two weeks after speaking with the central booking agent to book your appointment direct with the salon. Once allocated to a salon the voucher is valid for 3 months. Some salons do not offer afro-Caribbean hair services. Only 1 voucher may be used per person within a 12 month period. Your second visit must be within 3 months of your first appointment to qualify for 50% off salon wash, cut and finish. The salon reserves the right to select the day of the week and your stylist. So you receive the very best service salons only accept local clients. Booking lines open Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays, please quote BID714 when booking.

Last edited:
It would appear so deedee. I guess a lot of people would choose their nearest salon anyway but it's very vague. If you have no idea what salon you will get you can hardly make an informed purchase. You just better hope it isn't in the name of S Todd :giggle:

Peter is selling it now. He assures us that to be part of the Hair Group you have to be a good salon. Here are the full T&C's.

This voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase for one person only aged 18 years and over. All bookings are subject to availability. Please allow up to two weeks after speaking with the central booking agent to book your appointment direct with the salon. Once allocated to a salon the voucher is valid for 3 months. Some salons do not offer afro-Caribbean hair services. Only 1 voucher may be used per person within a 12 month period. Your second visit must be within 3 months of your first appointment to qualify for 50% off salon wash, cut and finish. The salon reserves the right to select the day of the week and your stylist. So you receive the very best service salons only accept local clients. Booking lines open Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays, please quote BID714 when booking.

those are some pretty rigid and restrictive Ts&Cs IMO
I was interested and was going to go for it as there are some salons near me but after reading that, I'm not going to bother
thank you Wirral

Latest posts

Back