Dr Who

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also liked Torchwood, and there was a full length episode on the radio yesterday. And also the other spinoff series featuring a woman as the main character (can't remember her name) who used to be a companion.

PS Torchwood is an anagram of Dr Who.

PS I am multitasking.

Listening to Radio Harrow, an enjoyable show every Sun 8-10pm, by a DJ I know, Pierre Petrou. He interacts with his audience on Facebook and lots of other online platforms live while doing the show "Rock'n'Rodeo Therapy".

And he has just read out my name as he keeps a "register, which he reads out about 9-15. Lots of vintage rock and melodic country. So I'm chatting on that.

AND chatting on here, not bad for a male.

PS How do you change a man into a woman? Remove his brain!

I also liked Torchwood, and there was a full length episode on the radio yesterday. And also the other spinoff series featuring a

woman as the main character (can't remember her name) who used to be a companion.

Oh can't stand John Barrowman. Doesn't matter how good a film/TV series is if I don't like the actors I can't watch it. Same as if I really like an actor I can watch anything they are in.

I didn't enjoy last night's at all, with everyone dancing in about 1800, as I couldn't understand it, and who was the other man with powers?

I don't really like men dancing together, but the last straw was the Dr and the other man having a long passionate French kiss. I knew the actor was gay, but I didn't know until yesterday that the Dr's character was also gay, now there is no doubt about it.

It also made it clear (over the last few eps) that Ruby was falling in love with him, and she looked devastated when she realised he was gay, after the passionate kiss with another man.

Well, thankfully we don't have to hide it so much anymore due to the fear of being publicly shamed and made to feel inferior to the rest of the human race.

I realised in the early hours of this morning that this quip could be misinterpreted.

I consider myself a feminist so my interpretation was that men didn't really have any brains compared to women (I've had 2 women bosses, far superior than me). Now I realise it could be interpreted in the opposite way, so apologies if anyone did.

Also, it was the full-on kiss in Dr Who that I didn't like, not the dancing. I don't even like to see long passionate man-woman kisses in public either, they make me feel uncomfortable.

I also liked Torchwood, and there was a full length episode on the radio yesterday. And also the other spinoff series featuring a woman as the main character (can't remember her name) who used to be a companion.

Never seen that. And didn't know that either. I think you may be talking of the Sara Jane Chronicles? On kids tv.

Printed words, especially humorous ones, can easily be misinterpreted. Sometimes, an exclamation mark at the end of a comment isn't enough to show you are speaking tongue in cheek. I agree that you can feel like a peeping tom or a voyeur when couples in front of you are overdoing amorous. 'Get a room' is what a lot of people would say. I wonder if the kiss on Dr Who was necessary for the plot.

There is a theory by some that Rogue is really Captain Jack. He was a time agent.

It does seem feasible to be fair because I’d guess that they’re probably never going to have John Barrowman back on the show..?

And, I think I'm a man, but this did make me laugh. Even if I shouldn't. And as I'm here, I was wrong about Sara Jane. It wasn't 'Chronicles', it was 'Adventures'. (Didn't look it up, just watching a video where the programme was mentioned).

There was something about inappropriate behaviour. He was accused of exposing himself in various places on stage .
He was a judge on Dancing On Ice and made a rude joke. ITV sacked him, and he was cancelled by the gen Z.

He was famous for exposing himself, thinking it was a joke, even did it on the set of Torchwood. No one complained about him.

Latest posts

Back