41.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Dyson TSV 4.png
    Dyson TSV 4.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 36
Dyson Fuchsia Supersonic Hair Dryer with Travel Bag
Item Number: 737388
QVC Price £369.00
Todays Special Value Price £279.96
P&P £7.95 (should be free according to the description)
4 Easy Pays of £69.99 + post
Style your hair the way you love with the innovative Supersonic hairdryer from Dyson. It has a powerful digital motor, intelligent heat control, and comes with 360-degree rotating attachments that secure with one click for precise styling, plus the motor is housed in the handle, meaning the weight is more balanced than traditional hairdryers. Complete with five styling attachments and in a sleek fuchsia and nickel design, this lightweight, easy-to-use hairdryer by Dyson is the perfect option for all your styling needs.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Dyson Fuchsia Supersonic Hair Dryer with Travel Bag individually, directly from Dyson you’d pay £369.99. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £279.96, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £90.03.
Just for you - currently only available at QVC, this brilliant bundle will help ensure your Supersonic stays in optimal condition thanks to the matching travel bag included!
Built-in heat protection for natural shine - intelligent heat control measures temperature over 40 times a second, preventing extreme heat damage and helping protect your hair’s natural shine.
Fast and controlled - the Dyson digital motor V9, combined with Air Multiplier technology, produces a high velocity jet of controlled air, for fast drying and controlled styling. There's three speed settings to choose from, as well as four precise heat settings ranging from 28C to 100C to help you achieve total control.
Engineered for balance - Dyson have turned convention on its head and put the motor in the handle, completely rebalancing the dryer's weight and shape.
All the attachments - only the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer comes with magnetic attachments - so you can adjust quickly and easily.
Gently does it - this innovative gentle air attachment offers fast yet gentle styling, which is ideal for fine hair and sensitive scalps.
So smooth - the flyaway attachment works to deliver smooth, wide airflow for a sleek, natural-looking finish.
Va-va-voom - the wide tooth comb attachment works to create volume and shape through your hair, using air, not heat. Specially designed for curly and textured locks, it's ideal for lengthening the look of your hair as well as bringing about bounce.
A re-engineered concentrator - the styling concentrator now offers airflow precisely where you need it, so you can style one section at a time without disturbing the rest.
Diffuse the situation - if you love a wavey look, the diffuser has been reengineered to help disperse air evenly, helping to define coils and curls. It simulates natural drying, helping to reduce frizz for improved definition. Longer prongs allow you to style your hair with greater control and reach deeper into the hair.
Cool to touch - with Heat Shield technology, the surfaces of the attachments stay cool, even during close-up styling.
Acoustically tuned - the powerful motor is tuned to produce one inaudible frequency. And it’s enveloped by a vibration reduction system.
Clean with ease - all you have to do is twist and release to clean the filter and help get your Supersonic hairdryer looking brand new again.
Carry it anywhere - thanks to the neat travel bag included, you can pack up your Supersonic Hair Dryer to take with you just about anywhere. It's even lined with the same gorgeous fuchsia pink as your hair dryer, so you can carry it with you in style!
Dyson's two year guarantee - Dyson offers a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, a Dyson Virtual Service Engineer will support in fixing your machine when it's convenient.
Simply register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:
  • Online through the Dyson website www.dyson.co.uk/register or www.dyson.ie/register
  • By phone Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday and Sunday 8am - 6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109
  • By post - complete and return the form supplied in the box (envelope provided)
The power's in the presentation - beautifully crafted and developed by James Dyson himself, protect and store your Supersonic hairdryer in the included presentation case that comes in a vibrant red shade.
What's in the box?
  • 1 x Fuchsia/Nickel Supersonic Hair Dryer
  • 1 x wide tooth comb attachment
  • 1 x diffuser attachment
  • 1 x styling concentrator attachment
  • 1 x gentle air attachment
  • 1 x flyaway attachment
  • 1 x travel bag

Jill Franks is spouting her usual “I’ll be surprised if there are any left at midnight” rubbish. They have gone through the hairdryer, air wrap and straighteners and she said she has all of them, what an advert for the products!

Interestingly, there was a post on money saving site in consumer section back in June. A man bought the air wrap for his wife and only 3 months in? It was under 6 months. It stopped working, he was told it was the battery, and it cannot be replaced because of the way these machines are made. Now reading else where read that Dyson are good at replacing now that might be the vacuums? On the QVC Facebook someone also had major problem with one of the hair range dying and replies said contact Dyson. The original man never came back to find out if he got a replacement or not. No way of finding out about the QVC Facebook, as they have also gone.

I in a moment of extreme weakness tried the hairdryer.It wasn’t long before I came me to my senses and realised it was no better than my old one, certainly not on my short hair.Returned at some expense

My Babyliss hair dryer, which cost me £20 from Amazon, dries my hair quickly and I have no split ends, despite my hair being long. I just use it on full power but on the medium heat setting, sometimes finishing off with it set on cool. Easy …. and cheaper than a Dyson (in my opinion.)

I in a moment of extreme weakness tried the hairdryer.It wasn’t long before I came me to my senses and realised it was no better than my old one, certainly not on my short hair.Returned at some expense
I remember that, and can only thank you for doing it so we don't have to. To be fair I would never spend that sort of money on a hair dryer even with umpteen easy pays. I usually dry my hair naturally as it's long and fairly straight so doesn't require styling as such. I only tend to use the dryer when I've washed my hair and need to dry it in a hurry 'cause I'm going out. It's quite handy when I'm defrosting the freezer. (very carefully I hasten to add) but a quick blast from a safe distance really helps! I had a cheapo Nicky Clarke hairdryer which was pretty good and nice and powerful but I managed to drop it and cracked the diffuser and without it, it would blow my hair into a whirlwind. It came with lots of other attatchments that I didn't need and took up a lot of room in the cupboard. I decided to buy a travel sized folding one so I went with a GHD and paid around the £70 mark, although it's quite powerful for it's size and does the job, I'm pretty sure I could've got just as good for less money - so those £300 ones can jolly well do one!!! And the presentations are sooooo boring!

I have the dyson hairdryer and I’m useless at styling my hair , but the flyaway attachment is fantastic!!!
You don’t need any brushes, it’s a one hand job , and takes all the fluffy frizz out of my hair

Latest posts

Back