Dyson TSV 18/02/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Dyson TSV 1.png
    Dyson TSV 1.png
    587.1 KB · Views: 0
I had an email from Boots this morning about a new Dyson hair “gadget” that’s due to be launched soon. No doubt it will be another overpriced item that QVC will feature non-stop.

None of the Dyson products interest me but I suppose something new will make a change to frequently featuring the V10, the fan or the older hair gadgets although I never watch the Dyson shows.

Attachments

• IMG_9668.jpeg
    IMG_9668.jpeg
    377.2 KB · Views: 0
I had an email from Boots this morning about a new Dyson hair “gadget” that’s due to be launched soon. No doubt it will be another overpriced item that QVC will feature non-stop.

None of the Dyson products interest me but I suppose something new will make a change to frequently featuring the V10, the fan or the older hair gadgets although I never watch the Dyson shows.
It is going to be coming to Q but Abby said probably not as a TSV. I have seen some reviews of it and there are issues with it, firstly it doesn't dry roots as you cannot get the tool into your roots and other huge problem is the plug, it is massive and depending on skirting boards and position of sockets many will have problems finding a socket they can get it into!!!

It is going to be coming to Q but Abby said probably not as a TSV. I have seen some reviews of it and there are issues with it, firstly it doesn't dry roots as you cannot get the tool into your roots and other huge problem is the plug, it is massive and depending on skirting boards and position of sockets many will have problems finding a socket they can get it into!!!

I bet those issues aren’t mentioned on QVC. I hope that anyone who orders one does their research first as it’s bound to be “silly money.”

There’s also no way I’d buy any Dyson hair gadgets because what I have does the job perfectly and they cost peanuts compared to the Dyson prices.

I bet those issues aren’t mentioned on QVC. I hope that anyone who orders one does their research first as it’s bound to be “silly money.”

There’s also no way I’d buy any Dyson hair gadgets because what I have does the job perfectly and they cost peanuts compared to the Dyson prices.
£449 on Dyson

Dyson V10 Absolute Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Item Number: 730352
QVC Price £429.96
Todays Special Value Price £299.96
P&P £0.00

Power up your home cleaning with the Dyson V10 Absolute cordless vacuum, delivering up to 60 minutes of consistent, fade-free suction. Engineered with Direct Drive technology, it's designed for deep cleaning both carpets and hard floors. Effortlessly switch to handheld mode with just one click, and make the most of an array of versatile cleaning tools for stairs, upholstery, cars, and those hard-to-reach areas.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Dyson V10 Absolute Cordless Vacuum Cleaner from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £429.99. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £299.96, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £130.03.
Any task, anywhere - with three power modes to choose from, rest assured that every cleaning task will be tackled. This model also transforms into a handheld cleaner and back again in just one click, ideal for cleaning upholstery, cars, caravans and more.
Motorbar technology - the Motorbar cleaner head works to drive dirt and hair from carpets, automatically clearing and detangling the brush bar as you clean. It’s ideal for tackling pet hairs.
Hygienic bin emptying - the ‘point and shoot’ mechanism hygienically ejects dust and debris deep into your bin in one action - so there's no need to touch the dirt and get your hands dirty.
Drop-in docking - when you’re not using it, the Dyson V10 Absolute vacuum drops into the wall-mounted dock, which also acts as a charging station and a storage space for the accompanying tools. Perfect for small spaces, it’s always accessible, ready to grab and go.
Dyson's two year guarantee - Dyson offers a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, a Dyson Field Service Engineer will arrange to visit your home or workplace so they can fix your machine when it's convenient.
Simply register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:
  • Online through the Dyson website www.dyson.co.uk/register or www.dyson.ie/register
  • By phone Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday and Sunday 8am - 6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109
  • By post - complete and return the form supplied in the box (envelope provided)
  • Delivery to UK (excluding Northern Ireland)
  • Two-tier radial cyclones for no loss of suction
  • Max power setting for stubborn dirt
  • Hygienic bin emptying
  • Wall mounted docking station for optimum storage
  • Up to 60 minutes run time, or 5 minutes on boost mode
  • Advance filtration
Contents:
  • 1 x Dyson V10 Absolute
  • 1 x motorbar cleaner head - motorised, edge-to-edge deep cleaning with de-tangling technology
  • 1 x fluffy cleaner head – engineered with soft woven nylon and anti-static carbon fibre, for hard floors
  • 1 x combination tool - two tools in one - brush and wide nozzle. For simple switching between tasks.
  • 1 x crevice tool - designed for precise cleaning around edges and narrow gaps
  • 1 x mattress tool – removes dust, dirt and allergens from mattresses and upholstery
  • 1 x quick-release mini soft dusting brush - easy, vacuum-assisted dusting. With soft nylon bristles to clean delicate surfaces and fabrics
  • 1 x hair screw tool – anti-tangle brush bar removes hair from pet beds, car seats and stairs. Fast. Motor-driven cleaning for smaller spaces.
  • 1 x docking station - wall-mounted dock to recharge your vacuum and tidily store stools
  • 1 x charger - charges your vacuum with or without the docking station
Technical specifications:
  • ABS polycarbonate
  • Power: 151 AW
  • Dyson V10 Absolute (l x w x d): 25.6cm x 124.9cm x 25cm (10.1" x 49.2" x9.8")
  • Weight: 2.6 kg

All measurements are approximate

Out of curiosity, is this a refurb? Mr AE likes his Dyson as he does all the hoovering these days. He bought a TSV several years ago but later discovered it was a refurb. The price was excellent and it's still going well but he's still miffed they didn't say it wasn't new.

Latest posts

Back