ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dyson V6 Animal Cordless Vacuum with Motorised Heads and Accessories
Item Number: 805457
QVC Price £300.00
Todays Special Value Price £229.98
P&P £0.00

or 3 Easy Pays of £76.66

The Dyson V6 Animal cordless vacuum cleaner features a new mini motorised tool made with stiff nylon bristles that removes pet hair and ground-in dirt from furniture, car seats and tight spaces, and a powerful cordless design that runs for up to 20 minutes with fade-free suction. Perfect for picking up pet hairs and any another mess your loveable little scamps have made, this versatile machine offers full-size performance with the convenience of a handheld cordless vacuum.
Lightweight and powerful - Dyson's V6 Animal cordless vacuum has the power and performance of an upright vacuum, and removes as much dust. Balanced and lightweight, it makes easy work of floor to ceiling cleaning, and performs just as well on hard floor, carpet, upholstery or stairs, as well in corners and crevices that an upright can’t reach.

Target tough areas – the handy Boost button harnesses more battery power for the toughest cleaning areas. The V6 Animal comes to you with the Boost button switched on; however, this uses more power, so make sure you switch to Boost only when you really need that extra cleaning power.

On when you need it, off when you don't - unlike most handheld vacuum cleaners that remain switched on from the moment cleaning starts, the V6 Animal has a run-time enhancing trigger grip which releases instantly so battery power is only used for vacuuming.

Wherever you need to clean - ensure you always have the right tool for the job thanks to the crevice and combination tools included with this vacuum. They can reach the most inaccessible areas to maintain a sparkling home - so even the most scrupulous of your guests won't find a speck of dirt anywhere.

Two year guarantee - Dyson offer a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, they'll come to you. A Dyson Field Service Engineer will arrange to visit your home or workplace so they can fix your machine when it's convenient.

Converts easily to handheld
Digitally controlled motor spins up to 110,000rpm
2 Tier Radial cyclones - 15 cyclones are arranged across two tiers to increase airflow and capture the finest dust
Hygienic bin emptying - just push the button to release the dirt
Mini motorised tool removes pet hair and ground-in dirt
Convenient docking station - stores and charges the machine, and holds additional attachments

What's in the box?

V6 Animal main body
Motorised cleaner head
Mini motorised tool
Combination tool
Crevice tool
Tangle free turbine tool
Docking station
Charger

Technical specifications:

Suction power: 28AW; suction power (max mode): 100AW - push the button for six minutes of higher suction for more difficult tasks
Voltage: 240V
Wattage: 200W
Run time: up to 20 minutes
Charge time: 3.5 hours
Weight: 2.011kg
Dyson V6 Animal (h x l x w): 25cm x 121.4cm x 20.8cm (9.8" x 47.8" x 8.1")
Capacity: 0.4L

Register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:

Online through the Dyson website www.dyson.co.uk/register or www.dyson.ie/register
By phone Monday to Friday 8am-8pm & Saturday and Sunday 8am-6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109
By post - complete and return the form supplied in the box, envelope provided.

All measurements are approximate
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805457

Dyson V6 TSV wrong info online

Just to let anyone who is thinking of buying the Dyson V6 go ahead it is a great vacuum but just a warning online it says that you get the Tangle free turbine tool in the box, you don't as it won't work with the cordless machines.
Dyson confirmed it won't work with the cordless machines, it only works with the power of the corded machines. I know this as that is the attachment I wanted when I bought the V6 but couldn't get it.
I do still love the machine though and haven't found tangled hairs a problem. I have informed QVC that they have made a mistake so hopefully they will change the info.

Even though I personally think Dyson products are generally priced steeply it's nice to see a top brand at a very, very good price.

I can't see this bundle being offered anywhere else at a lower price :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back