ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dyson V6 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Item Number: 804664
QVC Price £267.00
Todays Special Value Price £199.98
P&P £8.95

3 Easy Pay instalments of £66.66, plus P&P

The Dyson V6 cordless vacuum cleaner features a new and improved cleaner head which combines nylon bristles and carbon fibre filaments to remove everything from ground-in dirt to fine dust, and a powerful cordless design that runs for up to 20 minutes with fade-free suction. Ideal for everything from quick clean-ups in the car to pesky pet hair in your home, this versatile machine offers full-size performance with the convenience of a handheld cordless vacuum.

Lightweight and powerful - Dyson's V6 cordless vacuum has the power and performance of an upright vacuum, and removes as much dust. Balanced and lightweight, it makes easy work of floor to ceiling cleaning, and performs just as well on hard floor, carpet, upholstery or stairs, as well in corners and crevices that an upright can’t reach.

Target tough areas – the handy Boost button harnesses more battery power for the toughest cleaning areas. The V6 comes to you with the Boost button switched on, however as it uses more power, make sure you switch to Boost only when you really need that extra cleaning power.

On when you need it, off when you don't - unlike most handheld vacuum cleaners that remain switched on from the moment cleaning starts, the V6 has a run-time enhancing trigger grip which releases instantly so battery power is only used for vacuuming.

Wherever you need to clean - ensure you always have the right tool for the job thanks to the crevice and combination tools included with this vacuum. They can reach the most inaccessible areas to maintain a sparkling home - so even the most scrupulous of your guests won't find a speck of dirt anywhere.

Two year guarantee - Dyson offer a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, they'll come to you. A Dyson Field Service Engineer will arrange to visit your home or workplace so they can fix your machine when it's convenient.

Simply register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:

Online through the Dyson website www.dyson.co.uk/register orwww.dyson.ie/register
By phone Monday to Friday 8am-8pm & Saturday and Sunday 8am-6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109
By post - complete and return the form supplied in the box, envelope provided.

What's in the box?

V6 main body
Wand
Motorised cleaner head
Combination tool
Crevice tool
Docking station
Charger

Technical specifications:

Converts easily to handheld
Digitally controlled motor spins up to 110,000 rpm
2 Tier Radial cyclones - 15 cyclones are arranged across two tiers to increase airflow and capture the finest dust
Suction power: 28AW; suction power (max mode): 100AW - push the button for six minutes of higher suction for more difficult tasks
Hygienic bin emptying - just push the button to release the dirt
Convenient docking station - stores and charges the machine, and holds additional attachments
Voltage: 240V
Wattage: 200W
Run time: up to 20 minutes
Charge time: 3.5 hours
Weight: 2.04kg
Dyson V6 (h x l x w): 21.1cm x 118cm x 20.8cm (8.3" x 46.5" x 8.1")
Capacity: 0.4L

Behind the brand
Founded by James Dyson in 1992, this pioneering British company produces everything from bagless vacuums that don't lose suction to innovative bladeless fans.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.804664

What gets me is that for the final weekend before Christmas, they decided to put a vacuum cleaner as the TSV! I am not disputing that it is good value for money (compared to the Dyson site), but surely the last weekend should be something 'exciting' like beauty, clothing or even an electrical item. I mean in all honesty how many people would be happy with a Vacuum under the tree? Not only that it is now on advanced orders for shipment in 2016, so you couldn't even have it under the tree if you wanted to!

What gets me is that for the final weekend before Christmas, they decided to put a vacuum cleaner as the TSV! I am not disputing that it is good value for money (compared to the Dyson site), but surely the last weekend should be something 'exciting' like beauty, clothing or even an electrical item. I mean in all honesty how many people would be happy with a Vacuum under the tree? Not only that it is now on advanced orders for shipment in 2016, so you couldn't even have it under the tree if you wanted to!

I was just about to post exactly the same thing!

i know quite a few who would love a pratical present like this but it sold out this morning so it shows there was demand for it

Depends how many they had. I wouldn't thank anyone for giving me a ''practical'' present for Christmas.

I wouldn't either but that's my preference. I agree with SCW some people would love a Dyson as a present. Barbara from The Royal Family for one lol.

love my fan heater and upright vac if someone bought them for me i would be thrilled. saving me hundreds of pounds

The one in title of this thread

It will be interesting to see the price. We sell Dyson, and the v8 is being introduced, which is equipped with a more powerful motor. There are two new models of the v8, the animal £449.99. and the absolute £499.99. QVC may have a glut of surplus stock. I would not like anyone to buy it, and learn subsequently, a longer lasting, improved version is out. Obviously, the v6 is still an excellent cleaner, and at a competitive price right now.

Now that's a gift off my list and I know the recipient would be thrilled to bits with it.

i would want something that i was going to buy anyway for a gift rather than some sentimental bit of tat..give me the dyson anyday

Latest posts

Back