Easyio TSV 09/04/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If anyone else is making yogurt as explained above, NOT using the Easiyo sachets, I would be very interested to know how you are getting on.
I’m using it regularly now Strato. Saving me a fortune in Easiyo and it tastes nicer. I didn’t use the flavoured anyway but just add some berries or a little honey if I fancy a change.

Thank you so much for passing on your recipe.

I'm sure I saw the yogurt maker at about £9-20 yesterday, including a sachet, and it was not part of the TSV or a special deal as far as I could see. I don't know how I can check back on this to confirm.

Today it is £21 + £4-95 PP with NO sachet so virtually £26 just for the maker.

I bought mine recently in a local shop for £10.

I'm sure I saw the yogurt maker at about £9-20 yesterday, including a sachet, and it was not part of the TSV or a special deal as far as I could see. I don't know how I can check back on this to confirm.

Yes they had a yogurt maker and sachet bundle for about £11 in two colour options, but they sold out during the 9pm show. I think Jilly said 3000 had gone.

Yes they had a yogurt maker and sachet bundle for about £11 in two colour options, but they sold out during the 9pm show. I think Jilly said 3000 had gone.
This was the one

Latest posts

Back