Elemis OTOs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis 3 Piece Skin Rejuvenation Collection
Item Number: 213985
QVC Price £72.00
One Time Only Price £58.92
P&P £4.95

This three piece Rejuvenation Collection from Elemis contains a Pro-Collagen Marine Mask, a Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream and a Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser. Take time out to pamper skin with this fantastic trio.

Contains:

1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Mask (50ml) - designed to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
1 x Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml) - helps promote a firmer-looking, more radiant complexion whilst helping delay the signs of premature ageing
1 x Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser Tube (30ml) - an anti-ageing facial cleanser which deeply moisturises to reveal a youthful complexion
1 x bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.213985

Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Collection One Time Only Price

Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Collection
Item Number: 213999
QVC Price £72.00
One Time Only Price £58.80
P&P £4.95

This three-piece Dynamic Resurfacing Collection includes a luxurious night cream to target the signs of ageing, a gel mask to smooth and hydrate skin, and a gentle, revitalising facial wash. Transform your complexion with a new skincare regime care of Elemis.

Contains:

1 x Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Night Cream (50ml; travel size) - a night treatment cream that helps smooth and enhance your complexion targeting imperfections and fine lines
1 x Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Gel Mask (15ml; travel size) - an innovative gel mask that helps refine and smooth the skin surface so it feels instantly smoother, shine free and more radiant
1 x Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash (50ml; travel size) gently exfoliates dead skin cells, leaving skin looking brighter and smoother
1 x pink bag

How to use:

Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash

Mix into your palms, adding a little warm water and gently massage over your face, neck and décolleté with light circular massage movements
Rinse off and pat skin dry with a clean towel
Use daily, morning and evening

Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Night Cream

Squeeze a pea-size amount into your palm and warm hands together
Smooth over your face - you can also use on your neck and décolleté
Apply to cleansed skin every evening

Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Gel Mask

Apply three to four pumps onto cleansed skin, avoiding the eye and lip area
Leave on for 8 - 10 minutes and remove with warm water
On application, you will experience a powerful tingling sensation
Use twice a week

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.213999

Elemis Skin Hydration Trio One Time Only Price

Elemis Skin Hydration Trio
Item Number: 214001
QVC Price £58.00
One Time Only Price £47.76
P&P £3.95

This Skin Hydration trio by Elemis includes a treatment mask designed to deliver optimum hydration, Gentle Rose Exfoliator and Pro-Collagen Marine Cream in Ultra Rich, plus a handy travel bag. Designed to moisturise thirsty skin and leave it feeling smoother and looking brighter.

Contains:

1 x Exotic Cream Moisturising Mask (75ml) - a lightweight, soothing treatment mask that works to leave skin moisturised, feeling smoother and looking brighter contains mimosa, amino-acid rich honey, soothing samphire, orange and bergamot
1 x Gentle Rose Exfoliator (15ml) - formulated with absolute of Moroccan rose, smooth micro-spherical jojoba beads very gently exfoliate to leave skin soft to the touch. Subtly fragranced, this gel exfoliator is gentle enough to be used daily on all complexions, including the most sensitive
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) in Ultra Rich - Winner for the last four years running of the QVC UK Customer Beauty Awards for Best Moisturiser, Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and increase hydration. Contains a trio of algae: padina pavonica, chlorella and porphyridium, blended with rose, mimosa absolute and ginkgo biloba
1 x white travel bag

How to use:
Exotic Cream Moisturising Mask:

Apply to your cleansed face and neck
Leave for 8 - 10 minutes, then remove with warm water
Can also be left on overnight

Gentle Rose Exfoliator:

After cleansing, dampen your skin with warm water and apply in circular motions around the face and neck
Gentle enough for everyday use

Pro-Collagen Marine Cream:

Use a pea-sized amount and warm in your palms before applying to your face, neck, décolleté and around the eye area
Apply every morning, and evening if desired

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.214001

Ho-hum... I don't rate the mask or the exfoliator... So that's the rich PCMC for barely anything less than the cream on it's own.

Elemis 4 Piece Best Of British Skincare Collection One Time Only Price

Elemis 4 Piece Best Of British Skincare Collection
Item Number: 213988
QVC Price £67.00
One Time Only Price £54.96
P&P £3.95

This four-piece collection features skincare essentials from the Pro-Collagen range, including Marine Cream, Cleansing Balm and the Neck & Decollete Balm, plus a Soothing Apricot Toner. Designed to combat the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, this Best of British collection from Elemis will be a revitalising treat for your complexion.

Contains:

1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and increase hydration. Contains a trio of algae: padina pavonica, chlorella and porphyridium, blended with rose, mimosa absolute and ginkgo biloba

1 x Apricot toner (50ml) - ideally suited to extra-sensitive, delicate and hormonal skin, this alcohol-free, gentle toner can also be applied to cotton pads for a soothing eye treatment. Contains apricot extract

1 x Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm (20g) - formulated with a combination of natural oils, this powerful balm helps dissolve daily grime and make-up, leaving your complexion hydrated and smoother looking

1 x Pro-Collagen Neck & Décolleté Balm (40ml) - this balm features an innovative texture created to reduce crepiness and dryness in the delicate neck area, plus give a tightening, lifting and firming look to your skin

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.213988

Their new cleansing oil is out now, Nourishing I think it is called, sounds nice....29.50 for 150ml though, not cheap.

Thanks!! I'll wait.......
Actually I don't like their cleansers much, the original runny one in the pump smelled horrible (before it went off!), don't really like the Pro-Radiance, smells of nothing and feels like I've just Royal Iced my face!! The balm is ok but I prefer the Emma Hardie. Maybe this is The One though?!

I've just started on the Elizabeth Grant collagen cleanser 200ml from Ideal World, it's a buy one get one free at the moment two for £13 £1 p&p and without a word of a lie, in absolute honesty it's the best cleanser I've ever used, it leaves my skin so soft and no tightness, I'll never use anything else now, the price is out of this world.

Shopper could you write a review of the EG products you recommend on the IW forum? I tried a couple of items about 15 years ago but it's one of those brands where the range of products on offer seems to extend or change (though I'll admit I catch only a couple EG hours per year).

If you're keen to know, if you go to the collagen duo and press on it there's 84 reviews, majority are five stars, the odd four star review already. I will have to write one though because I am seriously impressed. I've left a review on some of her other items but only recieved this this morning and tried it before and I am made up with it (can you tell?), so I'll write one for five stars and well deserving, but there are loads there already if you want a quick unbiased opinion now.

Latest posts

Back