ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis Pro-Collagen Must Have Trio
Item Number: 218965
QVC Price £78.00
One Time Only Price £63.96
P&P £5.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £21.32

The three-piece Elemis Pro Collagen Must-Haves Collection comprises, Marine Cream, Oxygenating Night Cream and Cleansing Balm all formulated to hydrate the complexion and leave skin feeling soft and radiant. Treat your skin to this hero-packed skincare set from Elemis.

Contains:

1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - contains a trio of algae - padina pavonica, chlorella and porphyridium - blended with rose, mimosa absolute and ginkgo biloba
1 x Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml) - hydrates your skin overnight to improve elasticity and give you a radiant complexion in the morning
1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (50g) - features a signature blend of geranium, lavender, chamomile, eucalyptus, ho wood, orange, menthol and clove, blended into the highest-quality wheat germ and oat, starflower and elderberry oils, perfectly fused with mimosa and rose wax
1 x Bag

How to use:
Pro Collagen Marine Cream:

Use a pea-sized amount and warm in your palms before applying to your face, neck, décolleté and around the eye area
Apply every morning , and evening if desired

Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream:

Apply Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream every night to cleansed skin.

Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm:
For daily cleansing:

Smooth over face, neck and décolleté, gently massaging into skin
Moisten fingertips, continue to massage, before removing with warm cleansing cloth
Can be used morning and evening

As a mask:

Smooth generously over face and neck with dry fingers
Massage to warm the skin and loosen the balm
Leave for 10 minutes, and hold a very warm cleansing cloth over the skin
Practice abdominal breathing while you relax and inhale the exquisite aroma, then gently wipe away

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.218965

I have just ordered 3 sets of this collection in addition to the 3 sets of the Elemis Sweet Orchid Body & Hand Cream Duo not to mention 4 sets of the TSV!!! I have a vague idea of splitting them into gifts (I have several friends birthdays coming up, July & August are expensive months for me) & some will be, dare I say it, Christmas gifts?

Now if any of you are familiar with the contents of there sets your ideas as to how I should split them up would be appreciated, bearing in mind I not only have friends gifts to think about but the Postman, Milkman, Window Cleaner & Uncle Tom Cobbly too. Tongue is firmly in my cheek, I am delirious as I am on my 4th night shift!!!! :yawn:

Latest posts

Back