Elemis TSV 12/02/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The PCMC is 50mls

I am kicking myself but at £70 that is a really great deal….

Now, who’s tried Watermint, and what is it like please? 🫣
I have the big size bought direct from Elemis last year. I can’t describe it but was looking to see if I liked it as much as the Neroli one. Almost there. I find it subtle if you don’t want anything overpowering. It’s decent. I know I haven’t helped much! Hahaha.

I have the big size bought direct from Elemis last year. I can’t describe it but was looking to see if I liked it as much as the Neroli one. Almost there. I find it subtle if you don’t want anything overpowering. It’s decent. I know I haven’t helped much! Hahaha.
That is helpful! Thank you

I cant either, as I got a few bits last weekend…
But it’s a really good deal and I do use all the items..
Think you are talking yourself into it! I fancy trying the serenity one but wondered if anyone on here has tried that scent as would like to know what it's like, the 50ml pcmc makes it very tempting for me,

Think you are talking yourself into it! I fancy trying the serenity one but wondered if anyone on here has tried that scent as would like to know what it's like, the 50ml pcmc makes it very tempting for me,
I got the Serenity big deal when it was on offer last year. It reminded me of the original formula but more gentle, more subtle. I really liked it and if I didn’t want to try the watermint, I would get another pot. I think out of the three choices, it’s the most subtle

I think you’re right… 🫣 apparently they are all newly manufactured and can be stored for three years 😆

I got the Serenity big deal when it was on offer last year. It reminded me of the original formula but more gentle, more subtle. I really liked it and if I didn’t want to try the watermint, I would get another pot. I think out of the three choices, it’s the most subtle
Thanks for the description, I think I will go for it, but am going to look at my stash first!

Trouble is I hate the balms and it's so hard to re-sell the bits you don't like these days. Think I'm just going to have to pass as it's my great niece's first birthday the day before and then Mr CC's niece's wedding a few weeks later. There'll be another elemis TSV no doubt.

CC

I really like the cleansing balms but not the cream or the toner. Tempted to try the watermint option as I was too late when the 200ml were on offer last year (or was it the year before?).

How I wish I could have a Beauty Pie subscription! Unfortunately, they don't ship to Germany.:-(

Latest posts

Back