Elemis TSV 12/04/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T
I had the salt scrub in my stash, I think I chose it as a free gift with an order from 'timetospa'. Anyway I tried it for you today and the bodywash and lotion to decide for sure if to order the tsv.

Anyway, it's a nice enough body scrub if you like the scent (I do, it is so different to anything else I have). It is exactly what you would expect of a salt scrub, wasn't too scratchy was easy to wash off and has left my skin soft. I have ordered the tsv as although I don't need it, don't mind adding to my stash and will try the couple of products I've not had before. Now I've dug out the scrub and ordered more in the tsv I'll use these body products more often for a while. No need to wear a separate perfume when using this as it leaves a good scent on your skin.

In summary I wouldn't pay full price but would buy again if a good price or in a tsv etc.

Thank you for doing that. Having been sure I was going to order the TSV and buy the scrub at JL I am now torn.
I have just counted 3 SBC, 2 Philosophy, 1 sanctuary, 1 Alien, 1 Aqua Di Parma and 1 floris full size shower gels in my stash. I also have about 10 molten brown minis and about 3 loccy minis.
I think I may have a problem with shower gels !
I may just order the travel size cleansing balm from Time to Spa and be a good girl and keep working through the stash I already have before it goes off
But I love the monoi scent and love layering .....sometimes I hate being a Pisces , I'm too indecisive

I'm a big fan of Elemis when I can afford it, particularly PCMC and the Pro Radiance Cleanser but I'm giving this one a miss. This morning Keeley and AK said most of the products will last about 2/3 months and with it on 4 EP's you'll still be paying for it after it's long gone. The July one looks good, though so I'll probably be tempted all over again.

I'm always tempted by the Elemis TSVs, but the only product I don't already have in my stash is the bronzing moisturiser, which I wouldn't use. I've been tempted by a few other bits - including the British Botanicals shower cream with travel pot of cleansing balm. Used my easter easy pays. This way I will know before the July TSV whether I'm going to go for that TSV or not.

I'm a big fan of Elemis when I can afford it, particularly PCMC and the Pro Radiance Cleanser but I'm giving this one a miss. This morning Keeley and AK said most of the products will last about 2/3 months and with it on 4 EP's you'll still be paying for it after it's long gone. The July one looks good, though so I'll probably be tempted all over again.

What is in the July one?

I had to laugh when Alison Young was on with Keeley this morning with the British a Botanical Shower Cream, and she was going on about ingredients and said, "Maybe you've bought a nice sounding shower gel in the past, used it, and been compelled to look at the ingredient listing only to see the ingredients Fragrance and Parfum on there" well I'm sorry Alison but on the new British Botanical Shower Cream Fragrance (Parfum) is the 8th ingredient, so maybe YOU should do your research a little better!

I used a 7ml sachet of it this afternoon and they are completely misleading to describe it as a floral English Garden Scent, it has a very nice subtle herbal smell, but not Floral at all, pretty much the scent of the Cleansing Balm, complete with the Mint/Spearmint scent that somewhat over-powers the other aromas. Hence nice and cooling, but nothing that special imo.

Oh it's a bag, I thought it was a dressing gown! LOL

Its a Large summer tote, you can see it better in this picture..

10424314_883774851652800_3916638302965665347_n.jpg

My TSV has come today. I am very pleased with it.

I noticed the pamphlet says that the July TSV is going to come with the original Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser so that option must have won in the vote they did between that and the limit addition one.

Latest posts

Back