• Denim & Co TSV 3.jpg
    Denim & Co TSV 3.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 155
Denim & Co. Printed Jersey A Line Sleeveless Dress
Item Number 185030

QVC Price £39.00
TSV Price £27.98
P&P £3.95

This stylish dress from Denim & Co. features a sleeveless design made from soft jersey fabric, with a round neckline and a gorgeous palm leaf print. Boasting a flattering A-line shape that skims your curves, this easy, breezy dress can be dressed up with your high heeled sandals or down with your favourite flats for effortlessly chic summer style.

Choose comfort - this dress is made from a soft, stretchy, jersey fabric that will keep you comfortable all day long, making it ideal for pulling on in warm weather when you don’t want to compromise on softness or style.

Dress it up your way - whether you’re kicking back on balmy days or dressing up for a special occasion, this versatile design can be paired with your favourite cardigans and jackets, statement jewellery and any of your shoes, from heels to biker boots, for countless seasonal looks.

Find your colour - with five colours to choose from, you can pick the one that best suits your style. Go for Cool Grey or Sand for chic neutral tones that will match anything in your wardrobe, or go for Soft Peach, Citron or Light Aqua to add a gorgeous pop of colour to your look.
  • 57% cotton, 38% viscose, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Sand
  • Cool Grey
  • Light Aqua
  • Soft Peach
  • Citron
Garment measurements:
  • Chest: XS: 85.1cm (33.5"), S: 90.2cm (35.5"), M: 95.3cm (37.5"), L: 101.6cm (40"), XL: 109.2cm (43"), 2XL: 119.4cm (47"), 3XL: 129.5cm (51")
  • Hip: XS: 120.7cm (47.5"), S: 125.7cm (49.5"), M: 130.8cm (51.5"), L: 137.2cm (54"), XL: 144.5cm (57"), 2XL: 159.4cm (61"), 3XL: 165.1cm (65")
  • Length: XS: 103cm (40.5"), S: 103.5cm (40.8"), M: 104cm (40.9"), L: 105cm (41.3"), XL: 106.5cm (41.9"), 2XL: 108.1cm (42.6"), 3XL: 110.5cm (43.5")

Jackie Kabler is wearing this dress on air at the moment (15:54 Monday bedding hour)

Wait till the plus size gals strutt their stuff in it - it will be sitting on the bum shelf loud and proud when they sashay back to the starting gate.
[/
Sorry Brissles..but that's a bit mean isn't it? especially when we haven't seen it yet. Looks quite loose fitting, so hopefully it'll flattering on all of the models..makes a change from usual squares of fabric randomly sewn together to form a garment. If they're selling clothes in all sizes then it's only fair that it's modelled in sizes higher than medium!

I bought a dress similar to this last year, might have been Denim & Co. It was in French Terry in a yellow palm print but the neckline was lower. I think it was about £40 but I wore it on my cruise and it was perfect for hot weather and it was a good fit. I thought the price was high so this looks more realistic.

To me it’s the wrong proportions.

It needs to be slimmer (not A line) or longer, as it is hitting at just the wrong point and flared out. It looks better when the model has belted it to create a bit of shape but of course this only works with a model figure.

Sorry but Jilly looks awful which is a pity as the pattern and colours aren’t too bad.

I like it, nice easy dress to throw on for summer. The price is a bit more realistic, however it's nothing you wouldn't be able to pick up in Primark for about £12. For summer beats the hell out RL's offering! Looks ok on all the models though wouldn't put it with the stiletto heels. Lovely colours as well!

Too short for me, not my cup of tea. I haven`t seen it worn yet but I prefer below the knee especially as I`m tall. I ordered a tie dye throw on dress from elsewhere earlier today which will do me just fine. Viscose mix and nice colours, £25. Midi length on me but would be nearer the ankles on a shorter person.

I like the style but I don't like the patterns. I have few Linen mix dresses which I love from M&S and Next. Not worn this year yet as I been living in shorts or cropped trousers and t-shirts.

Too short for me, too, and it flares out and seems to emphasise the hips, not a good look on the bigger girls. You can get cheaper elsewhere. My M&S dress and jacket arrive today, 5 days after I ordered them which isn't bad in these strange times. (Dress cost £22 on their sale - worth a look).

Wait till the plus size gals strutt their stuff in it - it will be sitting on the bum shelf loud and proud when they sashay back to the starting gate.
BUM SHELF LOVE IT!

I like the style but I don't like the patterns. I have few Linen mix dresses which I love from M&S and Next. Not worn this year yet as I been living in shorts or cropped trousers and t-shirts.
For this price plus postage you could get 2 fab dresses in the M&S sale no postage, no queuing and free return postage ...loads of gorgeous linen items to boot!

I agree, dreadful prints. I’ve bought similar (nicer in my opinion) linen shift dresses from Next and they were cheaper than this offering without being in their sale. In the sale they are often about £12 but obviously sizes are limited.

Very nearly succumbed despite telling myself it's still too expensive for what it is - Was hoping for the aqua one, failing that the bright yellow or the sand. Turns out that there's none of the colours available in my size so it would have to be wait list...It's now or never! I even earmarked a dress to get rid off as I'm still trying to adhere to my one in out clothes policy! Will I pop down to Peacocks today and get myself something extremely similar for half the price? No, of course I won't. Just goes to show how shopping telly makes you buy stuff on a whim and more often than not its stuff we don't need. I often get the Joe Browns catalogue shoved through the door, usually goes straight into the recycling bin, sometimes I give it a cursory glance and usually see something I really like, but I never think to buy anything. I think when you're watching it on telly the presenters get inside your head somehow. Last night I was thinking nice dress, I like it..so what, this morning I was thinking "must buy this dress, must buy this dress". The fact my size was sold out was the bucket of cold water I needed to throw over this idea!

I think buying (obviously not for essentials j is a habit, I know it is for me.
During house arrest it was on line or nothing and as I was going nowhere it wasn’t worth the faff as I’m not good at posting things back.
once or twice I browsed out of boredom but couldn't be arsed and got depressed so stopped and now have no interest as not going anywhere that the 3 wardrobes I already have chockerblock won’t cover.

Yep, as I thought, bum shelf on the plus size model, too short, and the pattern screams of Dunelm curtains.

I think buying (obviously not for essentials j is a habit, I know it is for me.
During house arrest it was on line or nothing and as I was going nowhere it wasn’t worth the faff as I’m not good at posting things back.
once or twice I browsed out of boredom but couldn't be arsed and got depressed so stopped and now have no interest as not going anywhere that the 3 wardrobes I already have chockerblock won’t cover.

ARE WE TWINS ???? I have sliding door wardrobes that are chocker, dresses hanging on doors, and a huge bag waiting for the charity shops to open (are they yet ? does anyone know ?)

Latest posts

Back