ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Davina Fitness Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike
Item Number: 402603
QVC Price £165.00
Todays Special Value Price £99.95
P&P £9.95
5 Easy Pays of £19.99

Ready to start on your New Year fitness goals now the leftover turkey, sweets and cheese has finally gone? Get ready to exercise at home easier than ever before with the Davina Fitness Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike. With a clear LCD display, comfortable seat and slip-resistant pedals, it's simple and secure to use, plus with eight magnetic resistant levels, you can tailor your workouts to suit you. Once you've finished this bike folds up easily to be stored away, so there's no hassle either!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Davina Fitness Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d £165 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £99.95 plus P&P, you’re saving £65.05.

Davina design - a simple and sleek design enables you to just sit on and cycle straight away once assembled, without any complex computer settings needed to set up your workout. While a huge seat stops you hopping off the bike in discomfort and adjusts in height to align you perfectly so there are no excuses to stop pedalling!

No space? No problem - gone are the barriers of space to workout at home, this compact bike folds in seconds to store behind the sofa or even under the bed to keep your home a gym-free zone when you've finished working out for the day.

Your call on resistance - a twisting resistance dial changes the difficulty over eight levels to manage the intensity of your workout with ease, to make sure you’re working at the right level a heart rate monitor in the hand grips makes sure you’re not pushing too hard, or too little either.

Fit fanatic - after 15 years of making fitness DVDs and helping thousands of women lose weight, Davina McCall has cemented her position as a fitness expert. This exercise bike is the next step in helping her help you achieve your fitness goals.

What’s your choice? With four chic shades to pick between, you can choose a bike in your favourite colour or one that perfectly suits your decor. If a little something new always entices you, Purple is the freshest tone in our palette, but you’ve also got bright Yellow, bold Coral or fresh Mint to choose from.

• Self-assembly required
  • Maximum user weight: 100kg (220lbs)
  • Flywheel weight: 2.5Kg (5.5lbs)

A columnist in one of the papers, said that the latest idea from McCall was Love Island for oldies ! perish the thought, and said she she stick to being the professional voice of the menopause, which made me laugh. The woman is a joke.

Davina is more irritating than a wasp in your pyjamas and she's an expert at nothing except getting paid to lecture the rest of us on things she knows nothing about. Anyway, according to previous reviews this bike falls apart after a few weeks so I would save my money.

CC

I can’t stand her. I reckon that women who have gone through or are going through the menopause have more authority than her on the subject. The phrase “jumping on the band wagon” comes to mind.

She’s equally unbearable on shows like The Masked Singer. The way she gurns and shrieks means I won’t watch it. Once was enough.

I can’t stand her. I reckon that women who have gone through or are going through the menopause have more authority than her on the subject. The phrase “jumping on the band wagon” comes to mind.

She’s equally unbearable on shows like The Masked Singer. The way she gurns and shrieks means I won’t watch it. Once was enough.
I like the idea of that show, but can't stand the panel, especially Ross with his dyed black hair, so I never watch it.

The first I heard of her was when 'Who Do You Think You Are' traced her family tree back to one of the ancient kings of France. It was fascinating. Then, I saw her promoting her gym equipment. I can't see much wrong with her or her exercise bike. She seems to know what she is talking about re exercise and she put to rest the bad reviews on QVC about squeaky wheels. It seems to be a solid bike, but, there again, I've never tried it.

Funnily enough she's one of the rare zelebs that I actually don't mind. Yes, she does pop up a lot and despite thinking she's a menopause guru, I think she's lovely on long lost family, I don't mind her on masked singer and as for her fitness stuff, at least she seems to practice what she preaches and her figure is down to diet and exercise. She dyes her hair with Nutrisse (could be a lie) but she dyes her hair and doesn't mind admitting it. Unlike Amanda Holden with her obvious body and face work, and that annoying witches cackle she's got. Don't even get me started on Carol Vorderman, she looks ridiculous nowadays

She started on her fitness journey a long time back after releasing a post Christmas video. I admire her for sticking to it unlike other Celebs who balloon after the exercise video/DVD release. I agree with @merryone that she seems genuine about the fitness malarkey and it shows.

She started on her fitness journey a long time back after releasing a post Christmas video. I admire her for sticking to it unlike other Celebs who balloon after the exercise video/DVD release. I agree with @merryone that she seems genuine about the fitness malarkey and it shows.
Talking of those other celebs, you can get a copy of Debbie Flint’s slimming/fitness book for £1.04 on Amazon

Davina looks totally obsessed now. To the point of looking emaciated on the QVC vid demo .. unless the vid is elongated of course .. for effect … she looks painfully thin … or is it just me ?
I walk as much as I can .. she looks like she doesn’t rest or relax or anything ..what’s wrong with a few nice curves on a female?

She's been on this 'kick' since she ditched the husband. Anything to keep in the public eye. That's the problem with tv, the same half dozen rubbish slebs pop up on many hosting shows, or are a judge on various programmes, or a contestant on reality/quiz programmes. Rubbish tv. Oti Mabuse is another current favourite which is on everything going.

Latest posts

Back