Flameless Candle TSV 24/09/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry to wax lyrical, but what is the point of these? They really get on my wick! Just get a real flippin' candle innit!

Sorry to wax lyrical, but what is the point of these? They really get on my wick! Just get a real flippin' candle innit!

I disagree. These are safe for children & pets to be around. No disrespect to you.

My husband has a lung disease and we can't use real candles as they can aggravate his condition.

I love scented candles but always have to burn them out of reach of my dog. These can be stood around the fireplace with no danger of burnt noses or fur!

I'd love to but I have chemical allergies so can't burn paraffin wax candles. I've been trying soy wax but even these are starting to bother me.

So glad I'm not the only one who cannot for the life of me understand the appeal of fake candles (or faux flowers for that matter!!) ;)
I have cats, a severe chronic illness and allergies but I can't personally see how a flickering light is any kind of substitute for a 'live' flame so I would rather have nothing if I can't have a real candle.... But hey that's just me!

Latest posts

Back