Frank Usher and Kathy Tayler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I enjoy these shows, June is so knowledgeable and funny, a joy to listen to. It’s on currently and Kathy T is driving me mad. Interrupting, talking over and umming & aahhing. She really is unbearable. One item I wanted had sold out by the time she’d got around to giving us the details. I’m getting to the stage where I won’t watch shows that she presents.

I enjoy these shows, June is so knowledgeable and funny, a joy to listen to. It’s on currently and Kathy T is driving me mad. Interrupting, talking over and umming & aahhing. She really is unbearable. One item I wanted had sold out by the time she’d got around to giving us the details. I’m getting to the stage where I won’t watch shows that she presents.

Join the club!

June is a hoot. She lives in a different world but it tends to sound like a fun place to be.

Kathy has always stumbled and bumbled. It was forgivable until she became so rude. I am lucky that if I'm watching Q it tends to be later in the day... that normally spares me her and Simon Biagi. They are the presenters from hell from my perspective. Any of the others are preferable, so you know my standards for Q presenters are low :mysmilie_12:

Kathy Tayler's rudeness is awful & I think she's quite an unpleasant individual.

I don't think she means to be so rude but she just can't help herself talking first, talking over, being right, forcing her opinions etc. I think she's now in the wrong job as I prefer her Morning Style show when she's not in it.

CC