Free P&P on Price Drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lisa bought 3 things several weeks ago to get the £10 credit. I wonder what she bought with it if anything..

19th September 2013: Christmas Savers - £10 credit promotion

Credit will be applied to qualifying accounts by 07:45 28/09/13 and will expire at 01:30 02/10/13.

So free P&P has been on all weekend and even though the credit is applied on the 28th you cannot even think of spending it till the 30th.

19th September 2013: Christmas Savers - £10 credit promotion

Credit will be applied to qualifying accounts by 07:45 28/09/13 and will expire at 01:30 02/10/13.

So free P&P has been on all weekend and even though the credit is applied on the 28th you cannot even think of spending it till the 30th.

It might even be one for the ASA if you definitely cannot use in on 'no P+P' items but the T&C's do clearly say 'The credit cannot be used on any other promotions'.

Has anyone who has this 'free credit' spoken to Customer Services about this?

Last edited:
Shame!

It might even be one for the ASA if you definitely cannot use in on 'no P+P' items but the T&C's do clearly say 'The credit cannot be used on any other promotions'.

Has anyone who has this 'free credit' spoken to Customer Services about this?

Payday weekend free p&p is classed as a promotion

They're having so many different promotions right now, it must be an even harder job to spot an opening for you to spend this credit

I thought I'd check after reading this review

"Normally okay however I have never managed to use my £10 vouchers, that seems to be a right rip off or you should tell us on air how to use them. postage far too high."

Payday weekend free p&p is classed as a promotion

They're having so many different promotions right now, it must be an even harder job to spot an opening for you to spend this credit

I thought I'd check after reading this review

"Normally okay however I have never managed to use my £10 vouchers, that seems to be a right rip off or you should tell us on air how to use them. postage far too high."

I just called, you can use the credits on 'no P+P' items.

I take the 'shame' back!

Damn and blast it!........oops :smirk:

To their credit (get it? ho ho) I have seen quite a lot of £10+ items today but obviously the usual prices have been beefed up to include some postal fees. Actually I would assume a 'no P+P' weekend is probably the best time to use your credit as there's less chance of tons of sub £10 items.

To their credit (get it? ho ho) I have seen quite a lot of £10+ items today but obviously the usual prices have been beefed up to include some postal fees. Actually I would assume a 'no P+P' weekend is probably the best time to use your credit as there's less chance of tons of sub £10 items.

Quite so Wirral, it's such a good deal, I'm having trouble accepting it :giggle:

Quite so Wirral, it's such a good deal, I'm having trouble accepting it :giggle:

When I said I have seen plenty of £10 items I didn't say they were anything great!

Is the Irish lady who was on earlier called Aileen? My goodness, she dosen't improve with time. Nice enough and all that but incredibly awkward and she says the most stupid things.

When I said I have seen plenty of £10 items I didn't say they were anything great!

Is the Irish lady who was on earlier called Aileen? My goodness, she dosen't improve with time. Nice enough and all that but incredibly awkward and she says the most stupid things.

No, well, we're talking Bid here, kinda goes without saying :giggle:

I've never seen the Irish lady

No, well, we're talking Bid here, kinda goes without saying :giggle:

I've never seen the Irish lady

You would know who I mean, she has a look of Michael Jackson circa 2000.

jacko.jpg

I think her name is aylie, she is scottish. she has good rapport with peter sherlock and is one of the few females that dont just sell clothes.

I think her name is aylie, she is scottish. she has good rapport with peter sherlock and is one of the few females that dont just sell clothes.

Maybe she is better with someone else with her because she was terrible on her own this morning.

But she seems nice though.

Yeah, she seems unoffensive enough.

i like her

posted a while back when she did a shift on her own on bid and looked and sounded very nervous

She is improving especially when with Peter or a guest

Give her a chance it probably is nothing like as easy as some presenters make it look to present 3 and a half hours of live tv

i like her

posted a while back when she did a shift on her own on bid and looked and sounded very nervous

Give her a chance it probably is nothing like as easy as some presenters make it look to present 3 and a half hours of live tv

I personally don't think she is bad but can see why people would be of that opinion. She rarely has a second person on screen.... i feel sally jaxx relies on the prescence of a second person but it rarely happens, to expose this.

i like her

I agree. Her name is Eilidh Nairn and she's come on leaps and bounds since she first started (when she really wasn't that good at all).

Seems to improve everytime she is on and I find her far more watchable and engaging than the likes of Caroline, Sally and Lisa.

Also is really good when she has someone to bounce off whether it is Peter or one of the assistants (I've seen her present with Rezzy and Tania and she has a great rapport with them).

I like her a lot.

I agree. Her name is Eilidh Nairn and she's come on leaps and bounds since she first started (when she really wasn't that good at all).

Seems to improve everytime she is on and I find her far more watchable and engaging than the likes of Caroline, Sally and Lisa.

Also is really good when she has someone to bounce off whether it is Peter or one of the assistants (I've seen her present with Rezzy and Tania and she has a great rapport with them).

I like her a lot.

i watched her youtube showreel, it isnt nearly as horrific as i was expecting.

Latest posts

Back