Gatineau TSV Packaging

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

geog

Registered Shopper
Has anybody else had a problem with the recent Gatineau TSV packaging? The floracil leaked everywhere and the activ eclat gommage tube was split. Now QVC are saying I can't have a replacement until 2nd week in October!!

Maybe try emailing Andrew via his site www thebeautyroom.co.uk. In the past I've had a leaky gatineau product and QVC arranged for them to send direct just a replacement for the leaky item, rather than returning the whole set. So much more sensible for all concerned imho! Worth a try!

Jude xx

Mine was fine - or should I say it looked ok. I will get it out and double check it when I get home.

The strange thing is it was in quite a small box which is unusual for QVC where you normally get a huge box with a tiny item inside!

Mine was fine - or should I say it looked ok. I will get it out and double check it when I get home.

The strange thing is it was in quite a small box which is unusual for QVC where you normally get a huge box with a tiny item inside!

My box arrived in good condition so I don't understand why it leaked and the gommage split. I dont think the floracil lid was screwed on properly. I was looking forward to using the products :(
Apparently QVC have now recalled their auto delivery parcels because of a problem, wonder if its the packaging?

I have this TSV on Advanced Orders. But no sign as yet. Queried with CS - apparently there is a delay in getting the stock in and will now be sent W/C 7 November. Maybe the same problem, Geog?

Among the usual pile of junk mail yesterday there was a small brochure from the Isme catalogue,on the back of it was that Gatineau tsv for £48.

I did get in touch with Gatineau directly, and bless them, they replaced the items on their behalf unlike QVC who would not help me! Gatineau were really apologetic, but QVC said I would have to wait until new stock came in. Perhaps QVC should keep back up stock just incase things like this happen?

Latest posts

Back