Gemporia Festive Ball 2023

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Personally, I would rather stick pins in my eyes... but maybe that's just me.

When everything went down the plughole. When refunds took over a month and Steve appeared promising to resurrect Gemporia from the ashes - like some kind of Messiah - I thought: "I'll wait until Christmas, I won't buy anything until then in case they fold and I don't get my money back." Well, here I am, staring up the nostrils of Christmas. Nothing has changed. Steve's promises have turned to dust and the presenters have resorted to stretching the truth ever-thinner. Pay £100 to meet them all? Pay to visit their shop full of low-quality Temu, Ali-Baba and Ebay Chinese Tat? I wouldn't even pay 100 pence - and I dread to think where they will get their wine from! Do Temu sell alcohol?
Jake is probably making it in his shed right now.

p2.jpg

Well the big day has arrived! Who will be manning the fort tonight, will we be watching re-runs from during the day? Just checked the schedule and, at the moment, it looks like Adina is the lucky girl not going to the ball - but as with all things Gemporia, that is subject to change.

Gigi has just messaged in to say "I may have missed out on the festive ball - but I couldn't miss out on this necklace".

Ellis then wishes her a "happy new year" - on the 26th November! Why not get in even earlier Ellis and wish her a happy Easter too?

Anyway, did anyone go to the ball last night? Can anyone confirm whether Dave Troth was flogging his Jadeite in the nude? If so, where on earth did he hang those bangles that keep being sent back and re-sold? :oops:

Latest posts

Back