Glen Campbell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
"This tone goes with your blacks, browns, blues, purples, neutrals and your brighter colours too" - so, does this coat go with every colour then Glen?? :confused:

"This looks good with your jeans and boots, for walking the dog, and then thrown over your party dress for an evening out" - so, you can "dress it up or dress it down" then Glen? :grin:

Still, I am thankful he has stopped using that phrase - really grinds on my nerves!

Glen Campbell truly is the master of saying what everyone knows and making it sound like he is the only one who knows it!! How do these people become 'successful' when all they're doing is stating the bleeding obvious?!! Do people really rate his 'fashion advice'?!! :whew:

I don't know whats happened to glen??

Firstly I thought he was QVC's fashion expert...although rarely did a show on his own...can remember one??? but we have a resident beauty expert who is a presenter in her own right....but then he seems to only do cantigrade now.

So he is no longer the resident fashion expert? Is he now just "The Guest" for centigrade??

"This tone goes with your blacks, browns, blues, purples, neutrals and your brighter colours too" - so, does this coat go with every colour then Glen?? :confused:

Perhaps he was looking down & just naming every colour in that stupid tank top sweater thingy he was was wearing this afternoon.....?

(Complete of course with obligatory bow tie, how ridiculous......& a ready tied one, how crass.....! LOL)

Perhaps he was looking down & just naming every colour in that stupid tank top sweater thingy he was was wearing this afternoon.....?

(Complete of course with obligatory bow tie, how ridiculous......& a ready tied one, how crass.....! LOL)

I know!!! And jeans worn quite low (although thankfully he spared us the bottom baring look that young boys favour these days) with turn ups and studded belt....how old is he?! I'm sure he's a lovely guy but grow old gracefully Mr C ;)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Would look great with a pair of Birkenstocks! Or how about some deck shoes for the nautical look? Or a leopardskin thong for the look! You could dress it up with a little corsage just there! Quack quack yeh yeh yeh! Check out my grey beard. It's the Cap'n Birds Eye look!

I think he 's sexy :0)

Well take him home with you & keep him as a little tank top wearing pet or something, at least we wouldn't have put up with his delusional, nonsensical 'little shoe/little trouser/nautical look/dress it up/dress it down' babble then.....! Please take him.....pretty please.......just take him FGS! :nod:

Latest posts

Back