Glenn

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rubia

Registered Shopper
Switched on to gems earlier today twice in fact I saw Glenn lehrer on. I thought he had left and was working for QVC in America??? What happened??

Is it just me that doesn't particularly get the hype with his stuff?

His carvings on Gem Collector are ridiculously overpriced - simply because he's carved them himself (rather than his team in Jaipur).

I've seen some amazing carvings and fancy cuts for Jewellery on Instagram that look so much nicer, for a fraction of his prices.

Is it just me that doesn't particularly get the hype with his stuff?

His carvings on Gem Collector are ridiculously overpriced - simply because he's carved them himself (rather than his team in Jaipur).

I've seen some amazing carvings and fancy cuts for Jewellery on Instagram that look so much nicer, for a fraction of his prices.
Heresy, Captain Nemo 😂! I admit, though, to agreeing. Depends on the mineral but Jim's just demo-ed a Gem Silica Chrysoprase. Lovely but, unless I've dreamt it, I think I've seen better quality material. And not for £3K.

Gemporia: putting the "con" into "connoisseurs" for 17 years and counting 😏

I can get owning a Wobito or Lehrer carved gem for the novelty factor, and to admire the technical skills involved.

But I don't get the people spending hundreds or thousands of pounds on whole suites of the stuff with coated or dyed stones in gold tone or flash settings.

It's all just so... Tacky and tasteless.

Latest posts

Back