Great Demos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Seahorse

Registered Shopper
I was just thinking the other day, what's happened to all the great demo's for stuff you prob would never buy but are fun to watch. Then the guy with the steam mop appeared. Nearly took CS head off with a jet of steam when he converted it to a hand held steamer. I love all that stuff and although I like looking at jewellery and beauty stuff, I really enjoy some of the quirky items that used to be on QVC. Like the banana cleaner (which my mum swears by) and the gizmo that made liquid soap out of all the odds and ends of hand soap (Xmas pressie for my sister-in law :confused:). Also that lady with the floating candles where you used vegetable oil and the one who used to stab a coke can with a fountain pen!

Anybody remember any others?

:)

Nothing springs to mind but I am interested in how your sister in law got on with that soap maker.

I just imagine a gadget oozing soapy slime all over my bathroom sink! Does she still have it?

I just remembered the wonderfully funny vacuum demo with Charlie and that scary lady, catherine.

It's on Youtube. Click on qvc vacuum disasters - it's worth the 9 mins :)

I just remembered the wonderfully funny vacuum demo with Charlie and that scary lady, catherine.

It's on Youtube. Click on qvc vacuum disasters - it's worth the 9 mins :)

I love that clip makes me laugh, she says she'll never work with him again!

The liquid soap maker was a winner :) She loved it cos she would get guest soaps and it would make tons of handwash!

i remember a presenter called briggs who was demonstrating a christmas hamper with alcohol and got really tipsy and nearly fell asleep.:giggle:

:grin:I have'nt seen the vacuum demo before either I cried with laughter so funny the way the woman kept blaming poor Charlie and all he was doing was trying not to wet himself sitting on the steps having a huge fit of the giggles thats cheered me up no end today thankyou

Latest posts

Back