Green Tree Drying Airer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
They do one at Lakeland - it's called the Hangaway. It comes in two heights. The equivalent size to the QVC offering is £28.99, and there's a 2-tier one for £49.99...

Link here: http://www.lakeland.co.uk/search/hangaway

Free home delivery over £30, or free click & collect to a Lakeland store if you have one near you.

Their customer service is excellent, but I'd be surprised if you need it on this product.

I've had my 1-tier hangaway for at least 15 years, and it is excellent - used as a stopgap hanging space when guests are staying, or an airer for laundry. Highly recommended!

This is the one I have, the Hangaway. I am sure I only paid £9.99. Could have been £16.99, no more. I don't think.:wink:

I notice these people have ripped off the Hangaway design - but altered it so it's not a direct copy: it has 3 arms same as the Hangaway, but it has 4 legs. It looks like you can't disassemble it. The Hangaway comes in a robust nylon bag and can be broken down into two pieces for easy storage.

My hangaway was £9.99, but it doesn't come apart (well it might but I never have), mine's up in the loft because the top arms kept collapsing with too many clothes on it! Don't ask me why I still have it but don't use it...I'm a classic hoarder! LOL!

Mine's up and airing clothes right now. It's invaluable. I do end up putting quite a lot of fairly heavy stuff on it, and it's not (touch wood) let me down yet. I'm tempted to get the two tier one as the longer length dresses etc trail on the ground with my standard hangaway.

I'm a bit of a hoarder myself, but have to be fairly disciplined as I've no loft space to squirrel stuff away in...

Latest posts

Back