Guess what i saw for the coming week ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

uptheferrets

Registered Shopper
Browsing the coming week i noticed yet another 4 day wotsit for (ssshhhhh - whispers quietly - crafts) and a whispers again - craft day - and a craft day preview need i say more?

Are you excited?

Are you trembling with anticipation of seeing the goodies ?

yeh, course you are.....

Just what we needed more ****** craft :11:. Surely everyone has done their Xmas cards. Here's one that will not be watching. If I could be granted one wish for 2009, it would be that SW etc went on a very long holiday, preferably somewhere a million miles away from a TV camera.

Just what we needed more ****** craft :11:. Surely everyone has done their Xmas cards. Here's one that will not be watching. If I could be granted one wish for 2009, it would be that SW etc went on a very long holiday, preferably somewhere a million miles away from a TV camera.

It's not likely - but perhaps in an ideal World!

I can hardly wait! More craft, It would appear they have little else to sell nowadays.:33:

I went to a Xmas fair yesterday and one stall was selling hundreds of cards that looked exactly like those you would make from the materials IW sell. At least that answers where they all go to. They were pretty expensive too! It seems IW are content to keep losing customers to craft dealers who seem to be making a lot of money at their expense!

Maybe I'm in a minority, but I like the craft shows. I only have freeview so can't get Create and Craft, and I can no longer bring myself to watch DB on the other channel so the craft shows on IW are the only ones I watch. I like some of the guests and I really enjoy the longer demos they sometimes do.

I'd be very happy if all of the channels never did jewellery, make-up or skincare ever again as I've no interest in any of those products, but I doubt that'll happen any time soon. Just remember next time you groan to yourself about another craft weekend, that I have the same reaction to jewellery days.

Julie

But I'm sure they said at the last craft weekend that were wouldn't be any more, so this is a surprise

I must admit that the whole channel bores me these days, no matter what products, so I can appreciate that others can and do feel the same about various shows, and what rivets one person bores the pants of another!

My biggest grip other than CS/delivery, though delivery does seem to be improving, is that the Craft shows when shown are all the same type!
a lot of the card already printed, or a lot to just stick on.

I agree that it's great for new crafters, but there is nothing on that stretches imagination and crafters have wicked imagination!

Craft is not just card & paper and pinflair gel

I know everyone has to be catered for but craft days and deals etc. do seem to come around much more often than say fashion or jewellery....they bore me rigid and are a big turn off....I only had free view but since my second top box went caput I haven`t replaced it yet and that was months ago!!

I wouldn't mind the Craft, if it was on say a couple of days a week, at a regular set time. But the way IW and SW ram it down our throats really annoys me. It always seems to be the same tired old stuff every time. And what will they do after the 25th ? Surely not cards for Xmas 2009 ? Hang on, I'd better not give them any ideas !

Latest posts

Back