Hair Boutique TSV 28th Sept - InStyler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Wednesday's "Hair Boutique" TSV is an Instyler. I had a play with one a few months ago but it wouldn't work on my fine slippery straight hair :emo: but seemed to work well to straighten thicker wavy hair. There's a newer model in the states which may work more effectively on fine hair but I don't think I'll bother.

Anyone else tried the original version of the Instyler? It'd be strange if the TSV is just the original version as JML sold off their remaining stock at £49.99.

I won't be staying up to watch at midnight but wasn't there someone on here who fancied the Instyler bloke? :tongue:

Jude xx

Wednesday's "Hair Boutique" TSV is an Instyler. I had a play with one a few months ago but it wouldn't work on my fine slippery straight hair :emo: but seemed to work well to straighten thicker wavy hair. There's a newer model in the states which may work more effectively on fine hair but I don't think I'll bother.

Anyone else tried the original version of the Instyler? It'd be strange if the TSV is just the original version as JML sold off their remaining stock at £49.99.

I won't be staying up to watch at midnight but wasn't there someone on here who fancied the Instyler bloke? :tongue:

Jude xx

Here we have the updated best version to date - another repeated TSV.

As Bags goes off singing .....

"Tell me the old, old story ......

The one I've heard before over and sick of hearing over again ........"

:down:

I like the idea of these rotating stylers but the barrels are huge and far too big for short hair. Anyone know of one with a small barrel?

I have the BaByliss one (after India Knight recommended it, oh how susceptible we are to celeb endorsements but both her and KA have similar hair to mine) and it's fab. My hair is quite thick so I have to make sure I use it one strand at a time but it really works and is very low-faff.

The identical Instyler (pink, floating tourmaline etc) is on sale on qvc.com (item # V30296) at $97.80 and $4.22 postage, i.e. £62.60 approx at current rubbish exchange rates with £2.70 postage! If I wanted one I'd feel ripped off!

Jude xx

Jude xx

I watched the show at midnight for about 1/2 hour and there was a blond model with fine hair and I have to say that I did not think that she looked better after she had her hair done, but maybe that is personal opinion, either way I decided not to bother as my hair is fine

I have the babyliss but I also have this Rowenta version bought from a German seller on Amazon (they included a UK adapter), which comes with a smaller brush as well as a large one. The Rowenta seems to be kinder to my hair than the Babylis but both work well. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001FA07ZC/ref=oss_product

Jude xx

I might have to go on the lookout for that when I'm home next month, I'm growing my hair long atm and I am hopelessly lazy with it - which is why it's still in good condition, but that might change rather quickly if I have to start styling it more!

The identical Instyler (pink, floating tourmaline etc) is on sale on qvc.com (item # V30296) at $97.80 and $4.22 postage, i.e. £62.60 approx at current rubbish exchange rates with £2.70 postage! If I wanted one I'd feel ripped off!

Jude xx

i don't know if i'm being dim but why are our prices always so much higher than qvc us? regardless of exchange rate, they always are.

I got the original one a few months ago and expected it to be fantastic. It is ok but not as good as i thought it would be and would not rush to buy again.

If anyone is undecided on this one... it's showing as P&P of £0.01 online and my order went through as that amount!!! It was on air at a shocking £6.95 earlier!

Latest posts

Back