Handbags by Paul Costello TSV 15/12/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t like the giant horse logo thing stuck on the front of all his offerings. Ok if you’re into horses I suppose, but not for me.
It’s awful!

I hadn’t realised the whole “brand” (sub brand for QVC!) is actually called Dressage by Paul C...

The designs with the stirrups are quite nice even to a non-horsey lady such as myself, by I’d pay good money not to have that tacky horse/rider badge on a bag...

I’ve never seen the range presented on QVC. I’m assuming the man himself doesn’t make an appearance?!

It’s awful!

I hadn’t realised the whole “brand” (sub brand for QVC!) is actually called Dressage by Paul C...

The designs with the stirrups are quite nice even to a non-horsey lady such as myself, by I’d pay good money not to have that tacky horse/rider badge on a bag...

I’ve never seen the range presented on QVC. I’m assuming the man himself doesn’t make an appearance?!
this is the new accessories range but he has been on when he used to do the fashion range

£110 the week before Christmas? That's expecting a lot unless QVC are hoping lots of people want one as a present. I could not afford so I won't be watching.

CC
It seems a bit old lady to me. Amongst lots of other things. I won't write them.

I don’t like the giant horse logo thing stuck on the front of all his offerings. Ok if you’re into horses I suppose, but not for me.
I'm in to horses &think it sucks. The dressage thing & bridle leather is horse shite. Doesn't look like bridle leather to me.

Latest posts

Back