Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Tony Little Easy Shaper Pro with Set of 2 Resistant Cords & 5 DVD's

Item No. 400595

QVC Price: £24.00

Today's Special Value Price : £19.63

P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Tony-Little-Ea...html?sc=SPLN&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-29-_-400595

Tony Little's Easy Shaper Pro with five DVDs. The Easy Shaper Pro Bar and two sets of resistance cords gives you a full-body workout without the need for bulky equipment and heavy weights, and features five workout DVDs, including Pilates, dance and ab workouts. Say goodbye to the gym and hello to an easier and simpler home workout with Tony Little's Easy Shaper Pro.

Adjust to your fitness needs - this padded adjustable workout bar includes two sets of cords for variable resistance, allowing you to increase resistance for more effective workouts simply by changing the band.

Never get tired of your workout - with five workout DVDs to choose from, including two full body workouts: one sitting, one standing; an abs workout, Pilates and a new dancing DVD, which involves the Charleston, the Pony and ballet moves - pick and choose your favourites!

Get your fitness fix anytime, anywhere - in three easy-to-assemble pieces that takes just one minute to put together, the Easy Shaper Pro Bar is lightweight and portable, ideal for using at home or away.

Adaptable design - allows you to flow from one exercise to another without changing cord or accessories, giving continuous movement and full range of motion. The Easy Shaper Pro Bar is padded, with a unique shape to allow for maximum comfort.

Full-body workout - great for strength training, body flexibility and muscle toning and training, the Easy Shaper Pro can be used in a standing or sitting position, and for a variety of toning exercises, including squats, hip abduction, lat pull ups and chest presses.

•Made from steel, foam, rubber and mesh
•Black cord is equivalent to approximately 66lbs. total resistance (33lbs. per cord)
•Red cord is equivilent to approximately 80lbs. total resistance (40lbs. per cord)
•Bar length (when assembled): 130.8cm (51.5")
•Bag measures (l x w x h): 45.7cm x 5.1cm x 11.9cm (18" x 2" x 4.7")
•Bar weight: 453.6g (16oz)

What’s in the box?

•1 x Tony Little Easy Shaper Pro Bar (in three pieces)
•2 x set of resistance cords
•5 x Personal Trainer DVDs
•1 x user guide and illustrated exercise chart
•1 x storage bag
•1 x manual

The DVDs:
With music designed and timed to inspire rhythm and motivation, the Easy Shaper Personal Trainer DVD series allows you to work at your own fitness level while encouraging you to progress to higher levels:

•Total Body Transformation - get a full workout with three levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
•ChairFit Body Shaping - workout in the comfort of your hair with three levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
•Express Abs - work your abs with three levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
•Pilates Skinny Jeans - for toning and overall muscle flexibility
•Dancing with Jorgie (30 minutes) - a fun dance workout designed to give cardio and toning in a single workout, including the Charleston, the Pony and ballet moves

Tony Little, that's the really loud shouty american guy isn't it? Definitely wouldn't be watching even if I was remotely interested!

This is on the HSN.com website at $39.95, which equates to £23.79. Wonder what the Q will be selling it for? Can't see it being at that price.

Tony Little Easy Shaper Pro TSV

How rubbish does this contraption look? I used to buy fitness equipment and it just ended up gathering dust in the back of the cupboard. I watched the launch show for a bit with Marverine but didn't feel at all inspired to embark on a fitness regime. Also she said she had lost 8 pounds 0n the Diet Chef 28 day pack! I would hope to lose a bit more than that considering the price they charge for it. She said she had put a few pounds back on which is just what I expected, the minute you start eating normally you will pile it all back on. Whats wrong with just normal healthy eating and power walking? I would much rather get out and about in the fresh air for free as opposed to using a this piece of rubbish in front of a tv.

Can't even use this to hang your clothes on.......:wink:

I'd much rather be out and about in the fresh air too but there are many people with limitations so I guess it's better to do some form of exercise as opposed to being a couch potato day in and day out.

Seriously this contraption looks so awkward! ...in my humble opinion you would be better off going for a five mil power walk ...somewhere safe of course and with a partner/friend ....holding your stomach muscles in ...getting some fresh air and not damaging your body parts with sudden twisting movements ....I am such an advocate of a good walk ...it's mostly safe ...better for your bones ,joints etc....you can play music ...as long as not somewhere isolated of course ...for example shaping centres are fantastic places for a walk....warm safe ...lots of room when not extremely busy shopping times of course ....ok donuts are around but,.......seriously save your money ...I think tony little is a great motivator ...but ...Wak walk walk ...it is excellent excersise ...i even walk u escalators but I don't advise that ...I'm just saying i do it lol .....These days if your nit breaking your kneck or ruining your knee or hip joints ....you're a nobody ....but honestly ...if walking hasn't been on your keep fit list ...just try it...build it up .....i walk to town and back when I can ...i walk as much as possible and it all adds up....it has been said it can ease depression and i definately find this helps me ...but I'm not a doctor of course ...

Inexperienced "exercisers" will end up with back pain using that in no time.

I understand why people exercise at home, but something like that which engages your core so much is asking for trouble for your back if you aren't experienced and haven't got someone watching your posture.

Last edited:
I suppose if you have little ones fast asleep in bed and you can`t leave the house or you work full time and it`s late when you get home from work then using this kind of thing must seem a good idea. I`d be worried about doing myself more harm than good with it and I`m a firm believer in walking as much as possible but I`m lucky enough to have the time to do it. When I worked full time it wasn`t easy to fit in much walking, especially in Winter when its dark early.
I`ve never bought any keep fit gadgets or gizmos because I know I`d soon get fedup with it and then it would be stuck unused in the spare room. Since giving up full time work I bought a labrador and even if its raining, snowing, blowing a gale or whatever, she needs at least one really good walk every single day because she`s young, giddy, full of beans and loves the outdoors. Since having her I`ve lost a stone and a half and dropped several clothes sizes but a dog isn`t like an exercise bike or a dumbell, its for life but its a great way to keep fit.

If its just to tone up and lose abit of weight, have a look at some of the fat burning videos on youtube, you don't need any equipment and the best thing is its FREE.

This ones good , its 37mins but ive not managed more than 10mins without feeling wiped out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcN37TxBE_s

If its just to tone up and lose abit of weight, have a look at some of the fat burning videos on youtube, you don't need any equipment and the best thing is its FREE.

This ones good , its 37mins but ive not managed more than 10mins without feeling wiped out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcN37TxBE_s

I can see the Leslie sansone walking youtube work outs ...they are great ....very encouraging and easy ....easy can give you the energy to do other things ..without getting despondent....can be a bit annoying but very bright and breezy attitude which I need ...thank you for the link.

I can see the Leslie sansone walking youtube work outs ...they are great ....very encouraging and easy ....easy can give you the energy to do other things ..without getting despondent....can be a bit annoying but very bright and breezy attitude which I need ...thank you for the link.

I found it a couple months ago , and its surprising how you can really feel it working , some of the exercises are more difficult which I skip but there's plenty on there to really get you feeling uve had a good work out :)

I've got the fitbit ultra which isn't available anymore only the fitbit one or the fitbit flex. They are glorified pedometers but they are good motivation to achieve a certain amount of steps each day. The fitbit and the 5:2 diet keep my weight under control and I am working full time but with no family responsibilities.

I've got the fitbit ultra which isn't available anymore only the fitbit one or the fitbit flex. They are glorified pedometers but they are good motivation to achieve a certain amount of steps each day. The fitbit and the 5:2 diet keep my weight under control and I am working full time but with no family responsibilities.

Do you mind if i ask how long you've been doing the 5:2 diet? ...thanks in advance

I did the YMCA video workout years ago. I was horribly unfit but just 12 minutes a day and 6 weeks later I could see and feel a huge difference. I was shocked to see it's been re-released in the original form with Anthea Turner. It's such a good, basic routine I'd have thought they'd have released an updated version by now.

Latest posts

Back