Help Needed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

candycane

Registered Shopper
I hate when QVC post a picture (in this case a dress) and when you click on it you get lists and lists of everything but that dress! If anyone can find this (because I can't) can you give me the number so I can have a look. Thank you friends (y) It'll probably be awful but I'm going away on a sneaky late season holiday and this might be just the thing.
QVC.jpg

I hate when QVC post a picture (in this case a dress) and when you click on it you get lists and lists of everything but that dress! If anyone can find this (because I can't) can you give me the number so I can have a look. Thank you friends (y) It'll probably be awful but I'm going away on a sneaky late season holiday and this might be just the thing.
View attachment 26264
This absolutely drives me up the wall, too, CC. I just challenged myself to find your dress but I’ve drawn a blank, despite searching, tiers, tiered, layers, ruffle, v-neck, short sleeve, cap sleeve, tie-waist, blue dresses, print dresses …. among other things. It will no doubt be what QVC “are calling“ a “gold tassel dress”. And yes, I did do that search, just in case! ;)

View attachment 26264
I like it 😊 very frustrating same thing happened to me this morning trying to find a Joules dress that was on the home page.

Unfortunately it’s not just QVC that does this. M&S, DP etc are all guilty. Sometimes it’s possible to find the item, sometimes I never see it again!
Oh M&S are *always* doing this!

They send an email literally focussing on, and featuring front and centre a lovely dress, which I click on and there’s no sign of it! 😡

One example recently I thought would be easy to find: I knew it was pure cotton, long sleeved, maxi and green.
Selected those filters but still no sign!!

Eventually I found it - sold out.

How hard is it to insert the correct link?!

Good luck with finding it! 🤞

Maybe it's worth emailing C/S they might be able to help. It is probably something that's gonna arrive soon, though one would've thought now would be better as it's a summer dress. I thought it could be Monsoon so I checked out their own website as well, but no luck, but it could be a "made for Q special"

View attachment 26264
It's. Monsoon I believe xxx

Yes me too, seen something on the home page and couldn’t find it.If it isn’t in stock don’t feature it!
Or if it is something that's coming soon, then say that's what it is and it wouldn't hurt to give a few details either. This happened to me a couple of years ago when they kept showing a trailer that featured a short length coat I really liked the look of. I can't remember when it finally appeared for sale on the website but it was Helene Berman and way out of my price range £199 if I remember rightly, soon after that it went it to clearance for £101 plus another £7 postage so I didn't bother. Eventually got one brand new with tags for £39 free postage on Ebay - bargain!

Found your dress, @candycane…although not at QVC.

No idea who the manufacturer is - the store have listed it simply with what I expect is their own ‘model’ reference.

And if anyone is wondering, I used ‘Google Lens’! Took me next to no time to find it 😀
Well done you - I tried a similar reverse search image but it came up with a random image of something completely different. If it does come to QVC it looks like it's gonna be horrendously pricey. Nice dress but a bit too low cut for my liking. Weirdly one size and they reckon it'll only fit up to a size 14, that won't go down well.

Aww thanks so much for finding it, however, not sure I want to pay £75 for it and that's in the sale!! It would only be good for warm holidays and I don't go on many of those. I'll have another look and see if I REALLY like it.

I did try and order a Monsoon top in clearance but I keep being asked to open an account - I've had one since the start of QVC. Anyone else had that? Contacted CS so we'll see what they say. When companies make it hard for me to buy from them I tend to go elsewhere.

CC

That is a nice dress! The one star review mentions sizing and I'm always a small in Monsoon but I see I'd need a medium. I wish brands would be consistent with their sizing. I've a wardrobe full of things ranging from XS to XL and they all fit.

CC
I have abandoned paying much attention to dress sizing. It is variable over time based on average sizes... it is variable by country.... it is farcically variable by cut and style in the same brand... and a lottery across different brands.
I'm tempted by that dress myself!

Found your dress, @candycane…although not at QVC.

No idea who the manufacturer is - the store have listed it simply with what I expect is their own ‘model’ reference.

And if anyone is wondering, I used ‘Google Lens’! Took me next to no time to find it 😀
I did this too(Google lens, but if you keep scrolling past the first page it's a Monsoon dress in either the same (or imperceptibly different) fabric -given their exclusivity claim.

Latest posts

Back