Help...what was the brand?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hello,
Not sure whether this helps but I have posted a link to a list of all beauty brands that QVC have done (the list is not that uptodate as some brands are on there that haven't been stocked in 'eons'. It may jog your memory, other than that if the brand was an American brand try HSN or QVC American websites as they may still stock the brand. I tend to find that HSN or the 'slightly above' Ideal World of America (though that is possibly doing HSN a disservice)!

Thanks my friend but I managed to find out what it was almost immediately after posting going back over old threads...and I found it surprisingly quickly...It was Clientele I was trying to remember..now I'm trying to forget it 'cause not only was it hideously expensive it was smelly and ineffective imo!

I remember the beauty home waxing kit, yes I did buy it. But as always happens with QVC when you used up the wax cartridges they had stopped selling so you could not buy the refills. This happens with electric toothbrushes etc over the years.
The one I got , I could get refills for quite some time from Boots, I cant remember the name now. My hairdresser uses a professional system that uses the same sort of cartridges.

Q probably realise that the quality of most of their products is pretty questionable (LAB anyone?), so they don't think it's worth the expense to keep the extras.
Well, it wouldn't surprise me anyway, put it that way.

Latest posts

Back