HR TSV 3.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 128
  • HR TSV 4.jpg
    HR TSV 4.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 127
  • HR TSV 5.jpg
    HR TSV 5.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 119
I've already got candles like that and I quite like the wreath. However, we're away for Christmas so probably could do without it. I get tempted though.

CC

Home Reflections 3 in 1 Wreath & Rechargeable Flameless Candles with Remote
Item Number: 826603
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £63.00
P&P £3.95

Transform your home decor this season and beyond with this beautiful three-in-one flameless candle centrepiece from Home Reflections. Featuring your choice of a red berry or sage wreath, three recharagble LED candles and a sleek candle base, this versatile design can be displayed in multiple ways to add an effortless touch of elegance and style to your living space. Complete with a charging dock and a remote control, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere for you and your loved ones has never been so simple.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Home Reflections 3 in 1 Wreath & Rechargeable Flameless Candle & Remote from QVCUK.com after this offer ends you'd pay £90 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £63 plus P&P, you're saving £27.

Decorate your way - one of our favourite things about this set is how versatile it is. Why not create your own stunning centrepiece by partnering the candles and wreath, and placing it on your dining table for a charming display? The candles can also be used individually to add a soft, flickering glow to any room in your home. You can also hang your chosen wreath on a wall, mirror or front door, while the candle base can be used as a minimal centrepiece on a console table.

Set the mood - create an oasis of serenity throughout your home with the three traditional cream-coloured LED candles. They each feature five brightness settings, four timer settings (2 hours, 6 hours and 8 hours) and will provide a realistic flickering flame or steady light, all easily controlled by the included remote control. Equipped with a charging dock as well, these candles are designed to offer up to 60 hours of continuous light to help maintain that homely glow.

Make your choice - choose the red berry wreath for a festive feel during the Christmas season, or opt for the versatile sage wreath option to enhance your decor throughout the year. Whichever you select, this wreath is perfect for adorning any room in your home.

• Designed for indoor use
  • Candles: provides up to 60 hours of continuous use on a single 2.5-hour charge
  • The battery life lengthens beyond 60 hours when on a timer function
  • Multiple candles will respond to one remote
  • Full charge: approximately 5 hours
  • 3 x 14500 rechargeable batteries and 1 x CR2025 battery (included)
  • On / Off switch on flameless candles, with remote
  • Materials: rattan, plastic, polyfoam, metal and wax
  • Weight: Red Berry: 1680g; Sage: 1285g
  • Measures: 50.8cm x 50.8cm x 26.5cm (20" x 20" x 10.4")

Contains:

• 1 x wreath in your choice of red berry or sage
  • 1 x metal pedestal
  • 3 x rechargeable LED flameless candles with charging dock, USB cable and remote

All measurements are approximate

Studio looks like a tart’s boudoir from what I can see from the opening. Charlie ‘Tom Baker’ Brook looking like a Parker Knoll sales man from 1985 in an ABC suit he should have ironed first. And gushing Lucy Lastic simpering away..£63 for some candles? Not while I’m still in charge of my finances…

You could put that together for £25.00 with better quality products from the high street. I bought some lovely tiny warm star lights battery operated on a gold wire from M&S £6.00. I put them in my window sills on bay windows look gorgeous.

I’ve bought two sets of wax/LED pillar candles from Amazon. Batteries, I use rechargeable but any AA will do. There’s a 6 hour timer - they come on at dusk and switch off at bedtime. Think they were under £20 and they give out a decent light.

Easy peasy to arrange them in the centre of a traditional Christmas wreath or use something more ‘edgy’.

Could have a lovely centrepiece for less than £30.

Latest posts

Back