Homedics TSV 15/01/22

mbe1989

I saw on a forum that it takes at least 3 months to show up too as the payment won't start to be processed by qvc until after the money back guarantee period has ended, and then it's usually an extra 2 months after that processing before the payment appears in your account.

Toril

VIP Shopper
On easy pay it doesn't give you cashback as its seen as an "unapproved voucher code".
I never use Easy Pay so that’s not the reason QVC didn’t pay out. I did get one payment, just after they arrived on TCB, but after that I received nothing despite my account showing that the items were being tracked.

TCB did pay me for a couple of items after I put in a claim and sent an email, but they said it was a gesture of goodwill as it had been over a year since the goods were ordered. I didn’t bother putting in a claim for the other outstanding items because it wasn’t for very much.

I now buy very little from QVC and, when I do, I don’t bother going via TCB.

Ballerina

VIP Shopper
I always use Quidco but QVC have never honoured anything. I have about 16 items that were tracked, not easy pay items but never paid out. Same with Gemporia, I stopped shopping with that company lst year but for years and years, I never received a bean from them to my Quidco account. A total con, most other companies pay up, L'Occitane, Lulu Guinness and loads of other, smaller retailers, yet the big boys don't honour their promises. Flea Bay usually pay their 1%, generous! However, you often have to chase it up.

boffy

VIP Shopper
Don't Americans pay for all their medical treatments though? I once saw a documentary on TV where a man needed a simple hernia operation which would have been free in the UK but in the US it was $30,000. He and his wife kind of accepted he'd die because they couldn't afford it and he had no insurance because, again, he couldn't afford it. I've a good friend in the USA and she always says she has to keep her medical insurance up to date.

CC
I think its because they did not understand why such a painful restrictive condition is not treated here on the NHS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ameliaalexa
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks