Honora Ralph says they no longer have a shop in New York?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lozi

Registered Shopper

JR "You have a beautique in New York?"

Ralph says "No, no, its gone, we no longer have a boutique in New York??

This is a surprise !!

thats a shame......

I agree it is a shame. I think it's been like it for a while now though. I don't know when exactly it closed but I heard Ralph talking about it earlier this year. I think he said they wanted to concentrate on online sales, and become online only. I was a bit shocked myself too when I heard it! I thought people would like seeing the pearls first hand before buying and speaking to the people. I expect they make most of their sales via qvc so perhaps it wasn't profitable enough or something to keep the store open. High rents in New York.

I like Ralphie and he always strikes me as being an honest man, what with the very high prices for owning and renting boutique businesses in N.Y. I can't say I'm surprised, because the overheads with online sales are not as great as at the street level of things, mind you, Ralphie and his team have probably already done very nicely out of the business.

I do like honora pearls, i'm more for the original rather than the other bright colours of pearls, I'm very much a white, cream, coffee, brown and black pearl girl, always have been. They come so beautifully packaged too.

Latest posts

Back