How is Howard employed?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I certainly have to adjust my medication when Howard and co are on my screen

:mysmilie_13: Muttley, he should hurry up, as he's hardly got much hair for the wind to rush through, so take advantage before his hair waves goodbye to his head...However, this is more than made up for by the hot air rushing out of his gob......the bloke is a total idiot and so full of himself it's embarrassing.

To paraphrase something Churchill once said "an empty taxi drew up......and Howard got out". I honestly do wonder if he's on medication - I've never recovered from seeing him on a Woodland Leathers hour with some poor model, who looked as though she wished the ground would open and swallow her.....he was unbelievably awful, spouting complete and utter nonsense and insisting on parading up and down the catwalk, doing a poor man's Larry Grayson act but without the humour. But, as we've said on here before, IW love it and encourage it. I'm still having therapy to get over it. I know what I think is making him behave like that...

Historymystery, I think he is trying to outdo the ultimate camp "star" of IW, Saint Peter. But failing miserably. At the moment he always seems to be on whenever I switch over. His weirdness disturbs me.

Mr Tom, he could be a Jeckyll and Hyde......or he could just be a smug, talentless, nonsense-spouting idiot........my money's on the last option

I've always found him to come across as smug, though he could well be a nice guy off camera.

Latest posts

Back