How much ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whilst very good advice for the birds we all care for
I think a good extra hot vindaloo would help to silence some of the verbal diarrhoea spouted on QVC.They would be too busy attending to the aftermath of their own 'rings of fire' to appear for a day or two.Blissful.
Even though it might stop the verbal diarrhoea and vindaloo might encourage the other end to erupt :mysmilie_17:

£3.99 for 12 kilo bag of bird seed in Home Bargains...Suet fat ball 6 for 49p...Use a kilo of seed and 2 suet fat balls a day..No complaints yet.... Robins,Jays,Collared doves,starlings,all sorts of tits,starlings,magpies,even the buzzards eat it....

We get all our wild bird food from Home Bargains. The birds don't seem to mind that it isn't RJ's Rolls Royce bird food.

I love feeding the birds and i dont buy the cheapest bird food but its a fraction of the price of RJs and birds love it, usually from local garden centre i suppose its a bit like us, i am not ashamed to say i have bought cheap value supermarket food its not the greatest but it is still filling and its the same for animals and birds

Latest posts

Back