Ideal World sent me a Trust pilot review! I found hysterically funny considering!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shop till I drop

Registered Shopper
So I told them ! I post on Trust Pilot as DS Dread Shopping!

Today I Phoned Kroll Head Office

Today I Phoned Kroll Head Office to ask them to reply to & resolve my multipl e-mails to them.

So far there have been no replys to resolve multiple e-mails sent to Kroll/ Ideal World. All attempts have been futile.

Except for being harassed & threatened for payment for an Order not received and cancelled under the 14 day right to cancel distance selling Laws!!!

I have proof from the courier, pallet number / returns tracking number/ Day/date/ time stamped confirmation of goods returned & undelivered as the order was was stopped & cancelled for second time at couriers Enfield depot Their depot 79,4 mi) via M25 from my location. I can safely say the courriers know & I know we never received the cancelled order for the 7 piece Linea garden seating set cost of £599 on 4 easy pay.

For goodness sake sort this out. Stop demanding payment for goods you know full well were never received. I do hope other like myself recieve the comunication & assistance we & they deserve. We have been treated appalingly by IW or who ever is trading behind the name, unbeknown to inocent shoppers.

It has become a Saga & no way to treat good customers of 23yrs standing or any customer for that matter.

Date of experience: 03 August 2023

Latest posts

Back