In the Salon with SBC TSV 22/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cue 3 big pump dispensers of the usual gloop! Let's look into my crystal ball...I see...pink-tinged fish collagen that is incompatible with human skin...I see...brown propolis gel with a pungent smell...I see...arnica gel in a 1 litre salon size!

Cue 3 big pump dispensers of the usual gloop! Let's look into my crystal ball...I see...pink-tinged fish collagen that is incompatible with human skin...I see...brown propolis gel with a pungent smell...I see...arnica gel in a 1 litre salon size!

Mystic Julius, I wouldn't contradict you.

I've got to agree I had a big bottle of propolis gel and found the smell disgusting! Who wants to smell like that? I do like some of the shower products but the gels oh no not for me

SBC own website have a good offer today. Its 5 x 500ml of Propolis, Arnica, Collagen, Camphor and Rose and Argan gels plus 5 x 100ml bottles of the same for £44 incl p and p

SBC 6 Piece Body Comforting Skincare Collection TSV 22/12/15

the number of 214848 is the auto-delivery one but finding the single one now

Auto-Delivery SBC 6 Piece Body Comforting Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.214848

QVC Price £50.00
Today's Special Value Price £35.00
P&P £5.95

This six-piece set from SBC includes the top-rated Propolis Skincare Gel and a new supersize version of the top-rated Intensive Arnica Gel, plus Echinacea Bath Soak, Propolis Bath & Shower Gel, and much more. Specially-selected formulas designed to soothe your skin through the colder seasons; this Body Comforting Collection from SBC is an ideal bundle for the whole family to enjoy.

My hero - featuring hero gels from the SBC range, this collection also launches the new supersize arnica intensive warming gel, plus an extra sample of Echinacea Skincare Gel.

Family-friendly - these lightweight, easily-absorbed formulas are suitable for all skin types, and are perfect for caring for skin during the harsher colder months.

Contains:

1 x Camphor & Menthol Massage Gel (500ml; salon size) - this botanical massage gel is designed to energise your skin and help ease and refresh tired limbs. Combines camphor, menthol and evening primrose oil
1 x Arnica Shower Crème (500ml; salon size) - with aromatic infusions of lavender and rosemary essential oils, this naturally moisturising, deep cleansing shower cream is enriched with arnica. Ideal for use after strenuous activity such as sports or gardening, and may also help to relive tension. Contains natural extracts of Frankincense, lavender, rosemary and clove blend
1 x Intensive Arnica Gel (250ml; full size) -designed for massage, this intensive formula contains a high concentrate of arnica montana
1 x Propolis Skincare Gel (500ml; salon size) - enriched with Propolis, this top-rated soothing gel is formulated to cleanse, calm, hydrate and care for your skin. Enriched with amino acids, minerals, vitamins and bio-flavonoids
1 x Propolis Bath & Shower Gel (250ml; full size) - this anti-bacterial wash can be used on both the face and body to cleanse and soothe your skin
1 x Echinacea Bath Soak (250ml; full size) - a soothing and refreshing bath soak with herbal vapours, designed to melt away stress and fatigue. Contains essential oils: use at your discretion during pregnancy and while breastfeeding
1 x Echinacea Skincare Gel (5ml; sample size) - an invigorating face and body gel designed to soothe and refresh your skin, with invigorating vapours of menthol and eucalyptus

How to use:
Camphor & Menthol Massage Gel:

Apply to areas such as your neck, shoulders, back and calves
Massage into the skin until absorbed
Do not apply to broken skin

Arnica Shower Crème:

Apply to a damp sponge or cloth and wash gently as it lathers, then rinse thoroughly

Intensive Arnica Gel:

Apply to areas such as the back, neck and shoulders
Ideal for massage or simply lie onto the skin and leave for 20 minutes, then remove any excess
Do not apply to broken skin

Propolis Skincare Gel:

Smooth over the face and body as a moisturiser, paying particular attention to areas of intense dryness, blemished or stressed skin
Apply as often as necessary

Propolis Bath & Shower Gel:

For the shower - apply to a damp sponge or cloth and wash gently as it lathers, then rinse thoroughly
For the bath - add one to two pumps to a running bath
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact does occur, rinse with clean water

Echinacea Bath Soak

Add one to two pumps to a running bath and soak for 20 minutes
Alternatively, add one to two pumps to a bowl of hot water and inhale the vapours
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact does occur, rinse with clean water

Echinacea Skincare Gel:

Apply to areas associated with stress, such as the temples, neck and chest
Massage into your skin
Re-apply as necessary

A year of SBC:
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive these soothing skincare essentials every 90 days for a year at the same great-value price.

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further deliveries of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

Behind the brand
SBC boasts a range of skincare products from soothing gels to bath time goodies. They're enriched with nature's finest ingredients, including plant extracts and vitamins, and are perfect for the whole family. Their innovative gel formulas are light, easily absorbed and suitable for all skin types.

Just ordered single delivery drop on phone shows as sold out online.. Item number 209523 TSV £32.98 plus £5.95

I don't need any Propolis or Camphor & Menthol Gel, but I have bought this kit because I want everything else. I'm going to give these two away as presents.

I have just ordered on Q cut. (It's years since I ordered that way.)
Thanks Ian and scrangiefan for item number.

Sbc tsv

What a shame QVC are now back to (quote Del Boy Flint) "standard delivery so we cannot guarantee you will get this for Christmas." I feel quite sorry for SBC, Adele was on bleating on about it being the amazing Christmas TSV, the TSV of the year and yet we won't even get it in time for the big day itself. Very disappointing.

I imagine that those who have gone for the autodelivery will be detectable by the large trail of slime they leave behind them everywhere they go. Seriously, who needs all that water/alcohol/glycerin/coloured gloop?

When I shopped at QVC about two years ago I must confess I was sold on the idea of SBC, but the Collagen Gel made no difference and just say on my skin, but the one I hoped would work is the Arnica Gel, but unfortunately I was one of the unlucky ones, it made absolutely no difference to any aches and pains, bruises or sprains.

Latest posts

Back