Hydra-Collagen Replenishing Hand Cream 100ml RRP £14 + post

Sea Minerals & Blue Algae Moisturising Gel 100ml RRP £9 + post
Sea Minerals & Blue Algae Body Wash 300ml RRP £16 + post
Sea Minerals & Blue Algae Hand Cream 100ml RRP £14 + post

Night Rituals Sleep Serum 100ml RRP £9 + post
Night Rituals Sleep Soak 300ml RRP £16 + post
Night Rituals Sleep Balm 100ml RRP £19 + post

Total RRP £122 + post
Mmmm, something different from SBC. Looks like they are getting us ready for Christmas! This maybe a yes from me, depending on price. Thanks SCW!

Attachments

• SBC TSV 1.png
    SBC TSV 1.png
    703.4 KB · Views: 198
Dearer than I expected which is a good thing as I now won't be ordering it lol

Yes we do £43.98 plus postage it's been on twitter (X) for a couple of days and I wouldn't have commented if I didn't know the price
Price has not been released, seen people asking Adele on social media and she said she can't reveal price until QVC do. Are you mixing it up with Philip Kingsley as it was priced as £43.98?

Price has not been released, seen people asking Adele on social media and she said she can't reveal price until QVC do. Are you mixing it up with Philip Kingsley as it was priced as £43.98?
No @Quncovered on twitter

SBC 9 Piece Luxury Gifting Collection
Item Number: 249619
QVC Price £95.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £0.00

Give the gift of luxurious beauty formulas with this incredible nine-piece collection from SBC. The perfect way for anyone to indulge in the ultimate pampering session, this set includes three gift bags and a host of products from the energising Sea Minerals & Blue Algae edit, the calming Night Rituals collection, and the ultra-hydrating Hydra-Collagen range. Combining Moisturising Gel, Body Wash, Hand Cream and so much more, this versatile collection is the perfect way to discover and share the excellence that SBC has to offer.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from SBC you'd pay £120. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.98, with no P&P to pay, you're saving £80.02.
The power of the sea - the Sea Minerals & Blue Algae set will work to awaken your senses and power up any beauty regime, each product from this range boasting a fresh blend of blue algae and essential minerals.
Relax and unwind - drift off into a more peaceful slumber with the help of the Night Rituals edit, featuring Sleep Balm, Serum and Soak, each with a soothing blend of lavender, Valarian and clary sage to help relax your body and mind.
A hydration boost - give your skin the hydration it needs to flourish with the Hydra-Collagen range, formulated to help target excess dryness and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Including the fan-favourite Moisturising Gel, each product is delicately scented with notes of crushed grapefruit, sweet raspberries and gardenia florals.
Hydration hero - the moisturising gel lasts three years unopened and one year after opening and boasts an easy to apply formula, with no expert knowledge required. In the warmer months, place gel in fridge for an instant cooling effect on application.
Contains:
  • 1 x Sea Minerals & Blue Algae Moisturising Gel (100ml) - this face and body moisturising gel helps to soothe and restore vitality for a plump and smooth complexion. Suitable for all skin types, but ideal for dehydrated or dull-looking skin. Infused with blue algae and hyaluronic acid, plus essential minerals including magnesium, copper, iron, zinc
  • 1 x Sea Minerals & Blue Algae Body Wash (300ml) - this hydrating body wash is designed to help deeply cleanse and support your skin's barrier function, working to leave your skin looking and feeling smoother and suppler. The aroma will work to awaken your senses and leave your skin beautifully scented. Suitable for all skin types. Infused with blue algae and hyaluronic acid, plus essential minerals including magnesium, copper, iron, zinc
  • 1 x Sea Minerals & Blue Algae Hand Cream (100ml) - a lightweight hand cream designed to help soothe your skin, restore suppleness and maintain your skin's moisture barrier. The silky texture will work to absorb instantly, leaving your hands feeling velvety soft and wonderfully scented. Formulated with blue algae and essential minerals, including magnesium, copper, iron and zinc, plus sweet almond oil
  • 1 x Night Rituals Sleep Soak (300ml) - a deeply relaxing bath soak formulated to help prepare your mind and body for a restful night’s sleep. Designed with a luxurious fragrance that'll work to instantly soothe your senses for the ultimate bedtime wind-down. Enriched with silk protein, Valarian, clary sage, vetiver, lavender and magnesium
  • 1 x Night Rituals Sleep Balm (100ml) - this multi-tasking balm is formulated to help hydrate your skin while working to prepare you for sleep, the relaxing fragrance designed to help you drift off into a blissful slumber. Enriched with shea butter, silk protein, lavender, vetiver and clary sage
  • 1 x Night Rituals Sleep Serum (100ml) - a lightweight face and body serum designed with a relaxing fragrance that'll linger on your skin, helping you to drift off into a blissful slumber. Formulated with lavender, magnesium, silk proteins, Valarian, clary sage and vetiver
  • 1 x Hydra-Collagen Body Wash (300ml) - a luxurious body wash designed to help hydrate and care for your skin, while working to lock in moisture and leave your skin beautifully scented from top to toe. Enriched with marine collagen, kukui seed, passion flower oils and glycerin
  • 1 x Hydra-Collagen Moisturising Gel (100ml) - an oil-free, lightweight face and body gel designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while adding moisture to dry, dehydrated skin. Works to soften and smooth the feel of your skin for a more supple-looking complexion. Contains marine collagen and glycerine
  • 1 x Hydra-Collagen Replenishing Hand & Foot Cream (100ml) - this sumptuous hand and foot cream is formulated to help leave your hands, feet, nails and cuticles feeling softer and more supple. Enriched with marine collagen, passion flower seed oil, shea butter, glycerin, kukui seed oil and vitamin E
  • 3 x gift bags

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from SBC you'd pay £120

SBC 9 Piece Luxury Gifting Collection with 3 gift bags

Hydra-Collagen Moisturising Gel 100ml RRP £9 cost £3
Hydra-Collagen Body Wash 300ml RRP £16 cost £5.33
Hydra-Collagen Replenishing Hand Cream 100ml RRP £14 cost £4.66

Sea Minerals & Blue Algae Moisturising Gel 100ml RRP £9 cost £3
Sea Minerals & Blue Algae Body Wash 300ml RRP £16 cost £5.33
Sea Minerals & Blue Algae Hand Cream 100ml RRP £12 cost £4

Night Rituals Sleep Serum 100ml RRP £9 cost £3
Night Rituals Sleep Soak 300ml RRP £16 cost £5.33
Night Rituals Sleep Balm 100ml RRP £19 cost £6.33

Total RRP £120 cost £39.98.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I actually think this is a brilliant TSV especially with the free postage. For once I agree that it'll solve 3 separate Christmas presents, obviously the gift bags help. I don't normally tend to give bath/body products as gifts as they seem a bit generic - I prefer to put a lot more thought into it. Having said that here I'm prepared to make an exception. Even if you've never heard of the brand, it looks classy, it's labelled as made in Britain and doesn't look like something you've grabbed last minute from Tesco. I've got a friend who's birthday falls in November, and she's going through quite a lot of stress at the moment so the sleep serum set would be lovely and thoughtful gift (even though I hope by November she's in a better place! ) The sea minerals set would make a nice gift for ego mate and her hubby, they've got a lovely posh bathroom but I'll probably throw in a bottle of wine as well 'cause the gift would probably excite her more than him lol! Now I've yet to allocate the hydra-collagen set, it's likely I'll keep it for myself - I've actually got a bottle of the moisturising gel on the go ( a very lucky charity shop find for £3) and I quite like it. If I'm honest I'd rather keep the sea mineral set for myself, call me old fashioned but I think a set of pink coloured products screams that I haven't considered the bloke in the equation!
So yes I've done it, the free p&p has drawn me in, but hey I've got 2 presents bought, possibly three if I can think of a recipient for the collagen set. There is a mate who it would make a nice gift for , however I gave her a travel set of L'occitane products for her birthday this summer, she's always going on holiday, so I felt a travel set would be useful and not just a generic gift. I think for Christmas a gift like this would be a bit "samey". However, I've got plenty of time to make my mind up, it's not gonna go off.

Latest posts

Back