Is clearance genuine?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper

I look at the website every day for gadgety things, and I can't remember seeing these on sale before, yet they are in clearance.

Can anyone confirm that they were on sale previously at a higher price, and when?

Screenshot (2527).png

Attachments

• Screenshot (2533)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (2533)_LI.jpg
    722.5 KB · Views: 0
I hadn’t seen them before you brought them to our attention on here but I rarely tune in to QVC and I wouldn’t have been looking for such a thing online so that’s not really surprising. The fact that you hadn't seen them before is a surprise, though, as I think you can smell a new torch as soon as it’s delivered as stock to the Knowsley warehouse and before the webkids put it up online.

I see the set is available in Clearance for £17.52 and in Outlet for £12.96, both plus £3.95 P&P. Personally I would risk the Outlet one for the saving because you’re not guaranteed a better condition product in Clearance vs Outlet (in my experience).

I hadn’t seen them before you brought them to our attention on here but I rarely tune in to QVC and I wouldn’t have been looking for such a thing online so that’s not really surprising. The fact that you hadn't seen them before is a surprise, though, as I think you can smell a new torch as soon as it’s delivered as stock to the Knowsley warehouse and before the webkids put it up online.

I see the set is available in Clearance for £17.52 and in Outlet for £12.96, both plus £3.95 P&P. Personally I would risk the Outlet one for the saving because you’re not guaranteed a better condition product in Clearance vs Outlet (in my experience).
How did you find it in outlet, there is no category for this in the drop-down menus
?

I found the outlet price by googling "SFIXX rechargeable" and it shows up on the QVC link as item 738828 as aginst the clearance (higher) price where the item number is 737059.

A very odd way of doing business.

How did you find it in outlet, there is no category for this in the drop-down menus
?
I found the outlet price by googling "SFIXX rechargeable" and it shows up on the QVC link as item 738828 as aginst the clearance (higher) price where the item number is 737059.

A very odd way of doing business.
Yes, similarly, I just searched on Q for “flexible mini”.

IMG_4707.jpg

I agree that Outlet items are easily missed, Strato. I sometimes have a browse by doing a search for “Outlet” and that brings up a big selection but I’m not sure everything in Outlet is shown or whether the list of items in a sub-category of Outlet (if you filter) is accurate/comprehensive.

Last edited:
Yes, they were available at the higher price about 6 weeks ago. I know because I bought them (Same price on other sites). Very useful, especially with the flexible head, so I bought another set at reduced price.

Latest posts

Back