It Cosmetics TSV 22/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC swatches

IT CC shades.jpg

I decided I can't be bothered spending anymore time deciding what shade I should get, so I'm not buying. I'm out.

I've given up totally in my search for an under eye concealer which doesn't magnify the creases and shadows. Looking at today's demonstrations where the models looked younger and more awake in the before pic than afterward, I don't think Bye Bye Under Eye will be the answer.
Have you ever tried the Magic Concealer (Rubinstein) or the Effacernes Concealer (Lancôme)? Those are my favourite concealers so far although the Effacernes has been relaunched and I don't know about the colours any more (when I used it, I had the lightest one but now they have stocked up on shades). They seem a little pricy at some point but they come in 15ml tubes and last for ages as you only need a tiny bit. :)

IMG_2260.jpg
If anyone really likes the brushes, I had these from Hong Kong/China that seem the same as It Cosmetics. I already have the brush from the TSV and it's counterpart in my cheap set is identical minus the branding.

I decided I can't be bothered spending anymore time deciding what shade I should get, so I'm not buying. I'm out.

The same goes for me. It is honestly going on my nerves.:mysmilie_17:

It gave me a headache today and I got tired of looking for the right shade, what a frustrating TSV.
I've gone for the Medium in the end.

View attachment 13342
If anyone really likes the brushes, I had these from Hong Kong/China that seem the same as It Cosmetics. I already have the brush from the TSV and it's counterpart in my cheap set is identical minus the branding.
Is this from eBay Sooze, do you have the link by any chance?
I like the blusher dual fibre brush.

Have you ever tried the Magic Concealer (Rubinstein) or the Effacernes Concealer (Lancôme)? Those are my favourite concealers so far although the Effacernes has been relaunched and I don't know about the colours any more (when I used it, I had the lightest one but now they have stocked up on shades). They seem a little pricy at some point but they come in 15ml tubes and last for ages as you only need a tiny bit. :)

Tried the Lancome, didn't think Rubenstein were still retailing!

Auto Delivery has been updated online

Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive three further drops of the Bye Bye Under Eye, Your Skin But Better CC Cream SPF50 and Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder in April, July and October, at today’s brilliant price.

They removed January next year.

Tried the Lancome, didn't think Rubenstein were still retailing!
Well, here in Germany they still sell Rubinstein, just not everywhere.:) But there are many onlineshops that sell the brand, some of them always offering discounts.:)

Last edited:
Is this from eBay Sooze, do you have the link by any chance?
I like the blusher dual fibre brush.

Yes it was from Ebay but it's dropped out of my purchase history. I've had a quick look but can't find the listing, I will keep looking though. It was only £8 something for all five of them.

Yes it was from Ebay but it's dropped out of my purchase history. I've had a quick look but can't find the listing, I will keep looking though. It was only £8 something for all five of them.
I think you posted the link some time ago, at least it where I got it from because I have it bookmarked in my Ebay account.:) Do you use all the brushes? Is it really the same quality as the IT brushes (don't know any of them, but anyway...)

I have also seen some look-alikes from the Real Techniques brand on Ebay.

Mine has just arrived--that's 24 hours from ordering.Is this just a fluke or has Q woken up to the fact they are lagging behind everyone else on the delivery front? Still not FREE though!!!Maybe I am not so far from Liverpool! On the makeup front at first glance the Medium may be OK for me but if there is any doubt I will be exercising my 30 day MBG.

Mine has just arrived--that's 24 hours from ordering.Is this just a fluke or has Q woken up to the fact they are lagging behind everyone else on the delivery front? Still not FREE though!!!Maybe I am not so far from Liverpool! On the makeup front at first glance the Medium may be OK for me but if there is any doubt I will be exercising my 30 day MBG.
Oh wow! I was dithering until the late evening yesterday so it would be a miracle if I got mine this morning. Having said this mine was dispatched some time earlier today which was very quick too.
It seems to be normal since recently (in the running up to Christmas) for a TSV to be delivered much faster than any other orders. They didn’t sell many units yesterday as they can do with other brands TSV. Have you tried your TSV by any chance Silver Fox?

WOW! Have they changed something, at last?

I think you posted the link some time ago, at least it where I got it from because I have it bookmarked in my Ebay account.:) Do you use all the brushes? Is it really the same quality as the IT brushes (don't know any of them, but anyway...)

I have also seen some look-alikes from the Real Techniques brand on Ebay.

I haven't posted a link before. I only own one IT cosmetics brush, the dual ended complexion brush and the dupe in the five I bought is exactly the same.
Of the others I can only speak for the dupe with nothing to compare to from IT.
The big powder brush is soft, dense and feels luxurious, the flat foundation brush works like the rainforest of the sea one from tarte (I actually prefer it) however the handle wasn't fixed firmly in ferrule and I had to wiggle and re fix.
The eyeshadow brush is good but the short dense end is great for lining eyes in a gentle way without having to smudge out. The dual fibre blush brush seems a little sparse, I have only used with powder blush but it did give a natural cheek look.

Hope that helps and makes sense! I'm happy to answer any other questions you need answering :sun:

Latest posts

Back