It looks like it's stretched

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Clever words from Ruth about the cardigan Jackie was wearing. It was almost ankle length on her, and she is tall. On the models, also tall, the garment was mid calf. They must have been wearing unworn samples. Moral of the story: this cardigan will grow longer and longer over time, eventually sweeping the floor. No wonder they can't shift the stock.

When they realised how much the garment had stretched, Ruth did make the excuse about it had been stored on a hanger, that’s why it looked so (ridiculously) long, and it should be folded up, not hung. Well in that case just by wearing it, it’s going to stretch isn’t it? I wonder what the return rate has been!

When they realised how much the garment had stretched, Ruth did make the excuse about it had been stored on a hanger, that’s why it looked so (ridiculously) long, and it should be folded up, not hung. Well in that case just by wearing it, it’s going to stretch isn’t it? I wonder what the return rate has been!
Gravity will work magic on that cardigan on the hanger or on a body. . Bad choice on the fabric they used . I think it's mostly, or all cotton. The designer should have known better. It keeps showing up, so I think there must be a high return rate.

I have that very same cardigan and it was enormous to start with. I am a size 12 and about 5ft 4 and the XS swamps me; the pockets are too low down as as are the belt loops. It's never been on a hanger but it seems to grow as I wear it. The arm holes are also really droopy at the back as you could see on Jackie when she turned around. Awful garment which I really wanted to like and should have sent back.

I have that very same cardigan and it was enormous to start with. I am a size 12 and about 5ft 4 and the XS swamps me; the pockets are too low down as as are the belt loops. It's never been on a hanger but it seems to grow as I wear it. The arm holes are also really droopy at the back as you could see on Jackie when she turned around. Awful garment which I really wanted to like and should have sent back.
Can you use it as a dressing gown on a cold morning and at least get some wear out of it? Disgraceful of the manufacturer to design something like this.

Yes you should have sent it back.🤭

Yes you should have sent it back.🤭
I should have done!!

Can you use it as a dressing gown on a cold morning and at least get some wear out of it? Disgraceful of the manufacturer to design something like this.
That's exactly what I will do. I can just about get away with the oversize look but if it continues to grow it'll be dragging on the floor!

When did you buy it? Phone customer services and ask for a return label as it’s faulty and not fit for purpose.

Considering that they have admitted it will stretch, and even the model was wearing a stretched one, you should have no trouble getting a return label and a full refund.

I think there must be may purchasers from QVC who are or become dissatisfied with their purchases who do not take the trouble to complain/ or pay the cost of return.I have done it myself but not any more.I recently returned an item to a company ( not QVC) as I thought it did not justify the cost.I had to pay for the return but a lot cheaper than keeping.

Latest posts

Back